David's Bridal is coming to Ontario Canada

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 mwhite

• 19 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

Just found out that David's bridal is making its way up to Canada and opening two stores in Ontario. this is so exciting because that is where my bridesmaids want to get their dresses from......yeah !

check it out:

so exciting !

#2 Ms.H

• 169 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

Great news....to bad its after my wedding. I've seen many ladies who have had beautiful dresses from there and I was thinking how great it would be to get a reasonably prices TTD dress. Oh well, what can ya do!

#3 Dmitri_Markine

• Vendor
      • 2,782 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:52 PM

Hopefully they'll keep their prices. A few stores did that a few years ago.  Once they opened their stores here, prices were  up by about 30%. It was cheaper to shop in the States and just pay for delivery...

#4 LilyRose

• 202 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:22 PM

Thanks for sharing the info with us!

#5 Sherri84

• 169 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 11:06 AM

Thanks for sharing!

#6 KitKatKay

• 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:57 AM

Ugh, I can't stand David's.  They have VERY poor customer service, and treat you like a number.  Their dresses are cheap because they're made of cheap fabric.  If I want my $1000 dress to look like a $500 dress, I'm shopping there. 

#7 beautiful

• 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:29 PM

I heard nothing but all good stories so far...I am quiet excited about their store opening in Mississauga....:)

#8 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:42 AM

I went to the David's Bridal in Tonawanda, it was very busy but the sales girl I had (even thou she had another bride as well) was more than helpful. I was having a hard time with colour choices since I wanted to match the guys shirt with the dresses.  She had no problem running around getting the different colours and comparing them to the shirt that I brought.  I did buy anything at that time as it was very early in my planning process.  Now that I am ready to buy the dress for the BM its no longer available in the colour that we need.

I have also gone to Bridal and Beyond in Toronto and found that experience no different than the one at Davids, so I guess it just depends on the day and the sales girl!

I think I read somewhere that the store is suppose to open March 2011?  Thats cutting it a little to close, so I am going to have to start my search all over again

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#9 Valentine_Baby

• 452 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:01 AM

That figures LOL I am heading to the states this weeken to David's Bridal.  Oh well a Road Trip is always nice :)

#10 SusanJeff2008

• 160 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:01 AM

Yay! I saw the sign for Davids Bridal about a month ago and couldn't believe it. Thank you for posting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users