Well I'm not sure if I'm too late with this reply,here are a few 2-night, all-inclusive wedding package on the strip:
1. $1297 - Riviera - "Luxury Wedding Package" - 2 nights
2. $1345 - Flamingo - "Rose Wedding Package" - 2 nights in a "Go Mini Suite" (There are additional 2-night wedding packages as well)
3. $2190 - Wynn - "Seasons Wedding Package" - 2 nights in a Deluxe Resort King Room
4. $2200 - Paris - "Merlot Wedding Package" (Sun - Thurs) - 2 nights in a Le Mans Petite Suite
5. $4700 - Mandalay Bay - "Diamond Lights Package" (Sun - Thurs) - 2 nights in a Honeymoon Suite
***Also, there are a ton of other packages out there that include only one night BUT I know for sure you can add additional nights at a discounted rate so make sure you check out other options as well.
Let me know if you need more ideas - I got married in Vegas last year and I seriously know every single wedding package offered in Vegas!