Photo

My Travel Mugs from discountmugs.com

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 vlynnw

vlynnw
  • 6,003 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:18 AM

I'm glad you were able to get new ones with no trouble.  The style you ended up going with is the one I've been looking at, however, I just ordered samples from them for the 3 types I'm looking at and I would suggest that other brides order samples first (only pay for shipping).  I love the idea of the stickers, I think I'll definitely look into that to save some money! 

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#22 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
    • 109 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 06:47 AM

Love the mugs! Thanks for the tips

#23 bride2be31011

bride2be31011
      • 79 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 05:31 PM

They look great! Glad everything turned out ok.

#24 pmb1

pmb1
        • Site Supporter
        • 3 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:53 PM

I love the stickers. Would you be willing to share the template for them?

#25 vintentia

vintentia
          • 171 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

love it!

#26 subbi

subbi
            • 217 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

Hey Thanks for this, because i was confused as to which mugs to order and whether to order them blank and put my own labels.

You really answered these questions.

Originally Posted by Sherri84 

After lots of searching around the internet I finally decided to go with discountmugs.com as the price seemed to be the cheapest for what I wanted. I originally ordered 50 ST4000 as I wanted a mug with a handle, and some color. Do NOT get these!!!  Soon as I opened the box up it seemed like almost every second one was broken!! I ended up with 13 broken ones. Sent a ticket in to have them replaced, and they were quick to respond and send me replacements. I then decided to wash them as they smelt awful, when I did they all started to take on water within the wall, so I sent in another ticket saying these mugs were useless!! I must say that discount mugs does have excellent customer service, they offered me a complete redo with a new style mug! Best thing that could have happened! I ordered the DM888 and they are amazing mugs, couldn’t be happier with the quality of them! Needless to say I'm glad I went with discountmugs.com!       The Broken Mugs, Handles fell off, insides fell out, BLAH  DSC00561.JPGDSC00578.JPG   The new mugs look great, I didn't get them imprinted, I ordered clear 2'' round stickers from onlinelables.com and used a laser jet printer to print my monograms onto them, and these stickers stick great, they don't come off in water! Great idea if you ladies are trying to save some money!!   Also if you are wondering about a straw fitting, they fit just fine the the lids of these mugs!!   Hope this helps you in your travel mug decisions!  

Dreams Punta Cana September 16th 2011

#27 daizyduke

daizyduke
              • 230 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 04:59 PM

They are super cute.

#28 DramaticAnnie

DramaticAnnie
                • 281 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:04 PM

I agree with the other brides, your new mugs look even better then the old mugs! And I am totally loving how great the clear label came out! Great moneysaver!

~Married aboard the cruise ship the 'Carnival Dream'~
                  ~Carnival Dream Wedding April 28th, 2012, then set sail on a 7 night Caribbean Cruise April 28th-May 5th, 2012~

#29 Avelyad

Avelyad
                  • 156 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

love the new ones ! and I'm checking out that site for labels! Thanks

#30 missmeliss

missmeliss
                    • 172 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

I love these! I wish they were in my budget!

November 26th 2011 - Gran Bahai Principe Jamacia
                      Booked: 31 Adults + 5 children + Bride and Groom!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users