Photo

Have you used Dreams for flowers?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 olisa6

olisa6
  • 125 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:32 AM

I am getting the free wedding package from Dreams so my bouquette and my finace's is free. I got a quote from Yesica at Dreams for my bridesmaids flowers and the groomsmen's and our mothers. She quoted me $30 each for the bridesmaid and $15 each for the mothers wrist coursage. The mothers sounds about right, but I am concerned about $30 for a bridesmaid bouquette. So my question is, how small is the free one and the bridesmaids flowers sicne this price is so cheap? Should I look somewhere else for flowers and pay the extra? I got a quote for $70 for the bridesmaid bouquette and that seems more correct. I'm not complaining about the price, I just want them to look nice.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 August 2007 - 01:21 PM

i used an outside florist because i wanted very specific flowers but a bride just used them and was happy with them.

the $30 for BM is pretty average. can yesica send you pics of what they will look like?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 olisa6

olisa6
    • 125 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 02:54 PM

Yeah she did send me a pic but I'm shocked. How the heck do you paste a picture in this

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:02 PM

http://bestdestinati....mporarily.html

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 03:10 PM

I also used an outside vendor, Dreams quoted me way to much for what I wanted...here is my bouquet:

50 roses and it cost me around $110

Click the image to open in full size.

#6 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:20 PM

Edyta, who did you use?
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#7 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:33 PM

Jackie I don't exactly remember the name of the place right now it was something Palma Floreria and the owners name was Jesus....he is located in San Jose it was an aprox. 15min drive from the hotel...I'll find out exactly the name and address if you want

#8 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 19 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

Thanks I would really appreciate that :). I was just going to go through Dreams for the flowers but it cant hurt to look around a little.
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#9 SarahMc

SarahMc
              • 146 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:34 PM

I used Dreams for flowers - I only need my bouquet, two wrist corsages for the moms and some petals for the flower girl. I went with gerber daisies in yellow, orange and pink and loved my bouquet - it wasn't huge, but just what I wanted. I think it depends how important flowers are to you. My bouquet was free, the wrist corsages were $17 and the bag of petals (which was huge) was $30.
                Sarah & James
                Dreams Los Cabos
                June 28, 2007

#10 SarahMc

SarahMc
                • 146 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 08:43 PM

I was going to upload some pics, but it's not working. I'll try again later :o)
                  Sarah & James
                  Dreams Los Cabos
                  June 28, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users