55 replies to this topic

#51 BridetwoBe

• 359 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

Love it! 

#52 nolabride78

• 16 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:41 PM

Hi Ladies i'm so excited. I have confirm our wedding date, October 2011. I fell so bad so many of your you are all over it. I'm such a slacker....

#53 tross84

• Banned
      • 151 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:08 AM

great thread...thanks ladies!

#54 strelkam

• 22 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 07:18 AM

How is the wedding planning going??  I'm getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites on December 11, 2011 and I'm really excited!

#55 mecampb

• 14 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 05:53 PM

hello I am having such a hard time choosing our resort for next august.  Does anyone have any advice on the suites vs the beach?  Is it worth paying more for the suites?  I feel quite lost in all of this planning! Any help is appreciated!

#56 delgadot

• 284 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:42 AM

Choosing the resort is the hardest decision. I stayed at the Suites for my site visit and it is a gorgeous resort hands down. However, I chose to go with the Beach resort for my accomodations because it is more affordable for my group and it is a beautiful resort too!  (FYI, I am actually getting married off site.)

The biggest difference I noticed between the two are the rooms. On the beach side there are the standard rooms(which are typical looking hotel rooms with a balcony) but you can upgrade to a junior suite which is what we will do. On the suites side all of the rooms are suites. The other difference is the suites side is more closed in, the hallways to the rooms, the stores, the game room and lobby are all indoors. You feel like your in a downtown ritzy hotel. Where the beach side the lobby is indoors but the hallways to the rooms are open aired, to me you get more of an I am on an island feel.

Both resorts overall are nice the Suites is a little nicer with the decor and rooms but you have to think about what is most important to you and for your group. Good luck if you have any more questions please feel free to ask away!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users