Now Jade Resort Wedding July 2011

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 irishdonna

• 83 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:35 PM

I am a now jade bride after a lot of looking around, but i feel like we chose the right resort=) We will be getting married December 3 2011.

#22 hulagirl132

• 194 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 07:36 AM

Welcome. When I first started planning my wedding, I used the search function on this forum to help narrow down reviews and special items I was looking for. You should try that. There's a lot of helpful info on this forum, you just have to know where to look. Happy Planning!

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#23 bbeatt

• 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

Hi Chinaire, Which day are you getting married at Now?  I am getting married there on July 22, 2011.

#24 chinaire29

• 7 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

Hi bbeatt,

I am getting married on Friday July 8, 2011. My fiance and I are going down on Sunday, and returning on Sunday. My 52 paid in full guests will be arriving on Wednesday, May 6, 2011, although I do have a couple arriving on Tuesday. How is the planning coming along?

#25 lloydmf

• 6 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

I am getting married the day after you on July 9th! Maybe we'll run into each other!

#26 yules

• 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:37 PM

How is the planning going? my wedding is July 16th and i am still deciding on my bridesmaids flowers and my centerpieces.

Please let me know...

#27 Tracey85

• 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:37 AM

Hello :)

Congrats on your engagement!!

I have actually chosen Jade to get married as well. Although i havent been there yet and am a bit nervous about the planning process, I read an exerpt from a ladies wedding she had there with Pilar as her wedding coordinator and she spoke nothing but beautiful things. She swayed me completely to put my trust into Pilar and the Nowjade resort :)  look up Mattncarolinewedding on this website...it was GORGEOUS....it should ensure you that you have chosen the right place. :)

#28 Sunsilksoy

• 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

I agree with Tracey85. Matt&Caroline's wedding pics are awesome and very reassuring. I also have chosen Now Jade for next summer. I have my dress (so excited :) and thanks to this forum have been in touch with Gonzalo Nunez as the photographer. I truly hope to book him as he seems super warm and uber talented. What I am most nervous about now is picking colors for the flowers and decor for the Bamboo Room. My ideas for colors for bridesmaids dresses don't match my vision for the bamboo room. But I have plenty of time to figure out!!! Best of luck planning. Enjoy every minute ! xoxo

#29 kimluedders

• 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

I am also getting married in July....the 18th! Congrats to everyone...and I can't wait to see helpful ideas and feedback!

#30 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
                    • 3,068 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

Welcome to all the July brides on this thread.  Good luck with all your planning.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users