Help with venues, coordinators for destination wedding!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Carolineandtaylan

• 25 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:22 PM

Congrat on our wedding! I am also planning my wedding in the same area. I really love Le Rªve but I also find the Hacienda Corazon and Hacienda Del Mar. They are own by the same owner. You don't have to rent all the room but you still get the exclusivity went you are renting. (the room that you are not renting are lock up). Check out their website it is really worthed: haciendacorazon.com 

delmarshot3.jpginterior court Corazon

#22 laurkarp

• 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:49 AM

Hey there! We just got married in the Cancun area on 1.16.11 and we had the best travel agent.

#23 Buggle

• 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:25 AM

I really appreciate all the information everyone is providing.  It will definitely be useful!  Thanks again!

#24 Nan

• 599 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:06 AM

Hope you find all the info you need here! welcome!

Nan and Erik forever!!!

#25 cocktailsdetail

• 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

The site is absolutely divine!  Good luck with everything...and absolutely enjoy your planning.

#26 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:30 AM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#27 hulagirl132

• 194 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 08:26 AM

Depending on which hotel you use, your package will come with a wedding coordinator. I would suggest looking thru the forum and searching for the thread that applies to your planning. The search function will help a lot in narrowing down the information you need.

Happy Planning!

~Married at Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta on May 30, 2011~

#28 kimbos

• 150 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 12:47 PM

Congrats and welcome! There is so much helpful info on this site, enjoy.

#29 rsage53

• 17 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 04:58 AM

Hey all!  I'm fairly new to this site...getting lot's of info and ideas, though!  Thanks for everyone's input.  I have a questions about Mahekal, formerly Shangr-la Caribe.  I've read the posts on here about the hotel, so I don't need that info...I've inquired with them about information and a representative from Maya Zone is who responded.  My question is, has anyone worked with this group?  I asked Crystal, the rep who answered my inquiry, if she was a WC, TA, etc. and she said they handle customized vacations, including wedding planning.  I'm not sure I still understand exactly what that means.  Anyhow, just wondering if anyone has used Maya Zone or had a wedding at Mahekal and used someone different!    Thank you all!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users