Sign in to follow this  
Buggle

Help with venues, coordinators for destination wedding!

I am beginning to plan my destination wedding and am certain of 3 things:  1) I will need a wedding coordinator 2) I want a small intimate venue - maybe a villa or two or possibly a boutique hotel (something colorful) 3)  Del Sol photography has the most amazing photos!  I would love any suggestions for venues and coordinators!  Thanks! 

Congrats and welcome to the forum. Have you checked into the vendor section of the site. Perhaps you can find help in getting a co-ordinator there. Or if you know your destination I am sure other brides from those locations can suggest one. Good luck and happy planning!

Most hotels and resorts have wedding coordinators ready and willing to help plan your event, although you could certainly hire an additional coordinator as the go-between.

Check out Hotel Le Reve. Looks pretty nice!! Good luck :)

Thanks...  Funny.. I have been eyeing that place - Le Reve.  Looks amazing and has great reviews!  My only problem with the place is that they don't allow children unless the entire place is rented out.  Can't imagine my wedding without my nephew and niece.  I don't know that I will have enough guests to rent out the entire place but I'm definitely going to look into it.  Thanks again!

Hola,

Welcome to the forum and above all, congratulations for your engagement!

Thank you in considering Le Rêve Hotel & Spa as the place to host such an important moment in a coupleâ€s life. Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than delighted to send you our wedding packages.

Your wedding is going to be full of magic and this website will help you a lot!

We wish you the best.

Happy planning.

Signature.png

Originally Posted by Buggle View Post

I am beginning to plan my destination wedding and am certain of 3 things:  1) I will need a wedding coordinator 2) I want a small intimate venue - maybe a villa or two or possibly a boutique hotel (something colorful) 3)  Del Sol photography has the most amazing photos!  I would love any suggestions for venues and coordinators!  Thanks! 

Well muchas gracias!!!!   

If you haven't already, send an inquiry to us using our contact form.   Our studio manager Melissa is CHOCK FULL of info about where to plan your wedding.  We literally spend thousands of hours writing emails providing links, suggestions, and just about anything you need to know about this place in regards to planning your big day.      In order to better help you figure out what you are looking for,  it would help us to know approximate guest count, location preferences in the Riviera Maya, and a few other details.... Melissa will hook you up!   HOLLA Soon amiga, if you haven't already!

MUCHO saludos and welcome to BDWF!

PS... Le Reve is amazing (I really dig the photos on their website)  shameless self promotion :)    Perhaps, you should send them an inquiry and see if there may be an exception to the kid rule if you book "most of the place" vs every single room!    

Cheers,

mateo

PSS... I really love this place.

This one too

this one provides super indulgence as well...

Yes!  All of those places look amazing!  I will definitely get in touch with Melissa!  I really appreciate you taking the time to write and provide your suggestions.  : )