Photo

Considering a "Welcome Cruise" for guests. Anyone have vendor website suggestions?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
  • 594 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:27 AM

Hi. I'm considering having a welcome cruise for us and our guests the first night or even next day, that they arrive at the resort. Can anyone recommend a site that I can look up prices etc.

Also for those who had a welcome cruise, did you also have a rehearsal dinner?

#2 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
    • 2,233 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

I am having a private catamaran cruise the afternoon after the ceremony. Here is the company's website that I will be using. Just send them an email and they will give you a quote.  I found the excursion I was interested in said something like snorkle cruise and duns river falls.  Just clicked on more info and the prices came up and there was a section to click for private tours along with the prices. Hope that makes sense. I also requested just the cruise and snorkle not stopping at Dunn's Rivers Falls.

my quote is pretty high because at the time I contacted them there was only about 16 of us. so the  quote was 66.00 per person, then I requested food to be served as well so thats an additional 10.00 per person. I will be contacting them early January for an updated quote and be booking them at that time. (wedding is in July 2011)

Hope that is of some help to you

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#3 L&J

L&J
      • 153 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 01:22 PM

We aren't doing one but here's a good link

http://www.negrilone...catamaran.shtml

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#4 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
        • 594 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:53 AM

Thanks for replying sunstarsmoon...you forgot to attach the website though lol.

Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon 

I am having a private catamaran cruise the afternoon after the ceremony. Here is the company's website that I will be using. Just send them an email and they will give you a quote.  I found the excursion I was interested in said something like snorkle cruise and duns river falls.  Just clicked on more info and the prices came up and there was a section to click for private tours along with the prices. Hope that makes sense. I also requested just the cruise and snorkle not stopping at Dunn's Rivers Falls.

my quote is pretty high because at the time I contacted them there was only about 16 of us. so the  quote was 66.00 per person, then I requested food to be served as well so thats an additional 10.00 per person. I will be contacting them early January for an updated quote and be booking them at that time. (wedding is in July 2011)

Hope that is of some help to you

#5 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
          • 594 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:54 AM

Thanks L&J for your help :)

#6 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
            • 2,233 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

LOL sorry about that here is the website

Thanks for replying sunstarsmoon...you forgot to attach the website though lol.

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
              • 521 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:16 AM

We are having a welcome cruise the day after everyone arrives (the day before the wedding). It'll be a private catamaran with snorkeling, a lunch on a private beach & open bar. It's here 

#8 DeAngelis2be

DeAngelis2be
                • 349 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

Thanks for the info ladies. I'm thinking about doing this for my guests. Did you do one during the day or the sunset cruise?

#9 QueenDiva

QueenDiva
                  • 521 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 05:43 AM

I wanted one during the day. Ours will be on a Friday from 9:30a-2:30p I believe. Since it's open bar, I didn't want anyone to be drowzy & hungover all day on the day of the wedding, so I didn't want our cruise to be too late.

#10 mekanabr

mekanabr
                    • 537 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

I am hoping to do this as well for my guests in July 2011.  It's hard finding available cruises though bc we need to leave out of Ochos Rios.  So if anyone knows of Ochos Rios Snorkeling cruises, please pass along the info!  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users