114 replies to this topic

#81 jennifersyble

• 166 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 04:53 PM

good job. I still have a ways to go.

#82 JR14

• 244 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:26 PM

I thought the same thing but don't worries ladies, you'll get there in no time!!!  some brides can do it in a week or two but it took me almost 6months LOL

keep posting!!!

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#83 weddingaway

• 196 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:12 AM

Yeah, I have so much on my plate between work and family stuff.  It is hard for me to find the time to post.  I would definitely be able to post more often if there was an android app available.  That's how I stay productive while waiting in lines at the store!

BTW: If anyone knows of an android app that is helpful for forum posting, please let me know!

#84 RocknRobin04

• Banned
        • 107 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:11 AM

Thanks an awesome idea, weddingaway! i will look around for apps. i have the iphone and would LOVE the multitasking in the grocery lines :)

#85 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:20 AM

• RocknRobin04 has been banned from the forum for breaking the rules regarding downloads.  the point of allowing free downloads to members is to encourage participation, NOT BS posts.

• if people continue to abuse the rules regarding the free downloads I will take them away and only allow them for a paid membership.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
          Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#86 farlem311

• 219 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:24 AM

Congrats!!!  I can't wait to be able to download also!!!

#87 krsmith

• 528 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:53 PM

Woo Hoo! My 150th post! I'm excited! You can do it ladies! There are so many great posts with good ideas out there! 

#88 farlem311

• 219 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:56 PM

This is my 150th post!!!  Who hooo!!!  Finally able to upload and download.  Yay!!!

#89 jennifersyble

• 166 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 09:56 PM

I'm at 90 and it feels like it's going to be work to get to 150. Getting closer though...

#90 shan0487

• 1,393 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
                  • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:09 PM

I can't wait to get to 150 and start downloading all the great templetes for invites and STDs.  I just joined, so I have a ways to go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users