Photo

150 posts!

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

#41 CBREWSTER

CBREWSTER
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:15 PM

Can't wait to I get my 150 post! Good luck with your templates!

#42 jenandmark

jenandmark
    • 159 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:47 AM

Sounds like we are all in the same boat...  Can't wait to get there too!

Gran Bahia Principe ~ Runaway Bay, Jamaica ~ November 11th, 2011

#43 Jessie

Jessie
      • 231 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

Congrats.....I am nowhere near the 150 yet!!  But I'm picking up my pace, so hopefully it won't take too long!

#44 tillybean

tillybean
        • Site Supporter
        • 19 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

Congrats

#45 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
          • 282 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:32 AM

I'm almost there!

June 14, 2011 <3
            Photographer:Sascha Gluck
            Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
            Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
            Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#46 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:50 AM

WOOOO HOO !!! Me too!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
              April 6, 2012

#47 JetsettinBride

JetsettinBride
              • 299 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

I can NOT WAIT til i get to 150... I'm so CLose! 

#48 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

instead of complaining, maybe you should read the rules.  that might explain WHY we have certain rules in place like the

I really don't understand the idea that you have to post 150 times before you can open the attachments. That makes people have to post messages that have little or no value to anyone...like "welcome to the forum", or "I like your dress". When you are looking for something helpful, all those nonsense messages are annoying. I understand what the moderators are trying to do, but I think there must be a better way.

we have tried a points system where people were given 5 downloads off the bat just for signing onto the forum, then for every so many posts, could download more but people abused and complained about that rule.  we do not condone BS posts.  if people just want to bypass posting and participating, they can always pay a small fee to do so.

In the past, when we did not have an attachment rule, people were just downloading them willy-nilly causing the forum to run slowly and crash...then we had thousands of people complaining because the forum was running slowly.

if people really just took the time to read the rules, follow them, particpate in a positive manner they would see that they reached 150 posts in no time and the forum runs much smoother.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#49 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

I am super excited!! I just made my posts!! Can't wait to be able to download attachments!!

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

#50 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
                  • 233 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

getting to 150 posts takes forever!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users