• Banned
      • 153 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:36 PM

#34 christinak82

christinak82
        • Banned
        • 153 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

Please dont report me!! I need 150 posts there is something very important I need to download

#35 christinak82

christinak82
          • Banned
          • 153 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

Time to change the thread

#36 jandk

jandk
            • 11 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:07 AM

I really don't understand the idea that you have to post 150 times before you can open the attachments. That makes people have to post messages that have little or no value to anyone...like "welcome to the forum", or "I like your dress". When you are looking for something helpful, all those nonsense messages are annoying. I understand what the moderators are trying to do, but I think there must be a better way. I have been on here daily and I have found lots of help, which I appreciate. Many of you are so creative...I think you're amazing! Most of you are young, and bubbly and excited....and it's fun to see your enthusiasm. I happen to be older (mother of the bride) and I'm not as chatty. When I have something to contribute...I will. I expect to write some sort of a review when I get back. However, I was never able to open any attachments and I never will be able to do that. Oh well...

#37 82turtles

82turtles
              • 297 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:38 AM

Hi JandK,

They do offer an option to pay a one time fee of $30, which allows you to skip the post requirement to be able to download.

http://www.bestdesti...dding-supporter

Just thought I would pass that along so if there is something you really want to download, you would know there are other options!

#38 dmkn77

dmkn77
                • 164 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by jandk 

I really don't understand the idea that you have to post 150 times before you can open the attachments. That makes people have to post messages that have little or no value to anyone...like "welcome to the forum", or "I like your dress". When you are looking for something helpful, all those nonsense messages are annoying. I understand what the moderators are trying to do, but I think there must be a better way. I have been on here daily and I have found lots of help, which I appreciate. Many of you are so creative...I think you're amazing! Most of you are young, and bubbly and excited....and it's fun to see your enthusiasm. I happen to be older (mother of the bride) and I'm not as chatty. When I have something to contribute...I will. I expect to write some sort of a review when I get back. However, I was never able to open any attachments and I never will be able to do that. Oh well...

I completely agree with you, and am guilty of writing such nonsense posts as well. It's what they force us to do though so be it. I thought about paying the fee myself but in addition to all the other costs of the wedding it seemed better to waste my time then my money!  This site is really great for a lot of things but it will take a lot of your time! Best wishes to your daughter and it's great to see you doing a lot of research for her as well. Lucky girl!

#39 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
                  • 109 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:49 AM

I wish I was closer! I need more time in my life to spend on here haha

#40 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
                    • 230 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:53 AM

And these would be one of "those"posts, because I am getting close to 150!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users