Photo

December 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#31 Marlena

Marlena
  • 254 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

I bought this starfish candle holder at Pier 1 today for $5.95. It's pretty lightweight and would be easy to transport...I bought the teal coloured tealights called ocean, and you can get 30 for $10. What do you think if we put a few on the head table and then just tealights on the other tables ? ( I hope I uploaded this pic right, it's my first post with any type of attatchment!)

Attached Files

#32 Marlena

Marlena
    • 254 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:22 PM

So I searched the 'noob' section to figure out 'insert image' !

starfishcandle.jpg

#33 Marlena

Marlena
      • 254 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

Today I found paper lanterns at Dollarama. They are $1.25 each and you need to add 2 AAA batteries, but they look good! I don't know how many I will need for the steakhouse for decorations, any thoughts ??

paper lantern.jpg

#34 irishdonna

irishdonna
        • 83 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:33 PM

That's awesome!

#35 morgan7

morgan7
          • 219 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

hey if you ladies dont mind me asking around what price range is your trip going to cost your guests? and at what resort? my FI and i are still looking at resorts and we want to keep price in mind for our guests.

#36 AMB DEC2011

AMB DEC2011
            • 18 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:45 AM

That depends on how many nights.  I'm renting 2 villas and my guests are paying about $700 per person for 7 nights.  For those who are staying for 4 nights, they are staying at Hilton Rose Hall in MoBay.  And with 2 people sharing a room it comes out to be about $600 a person, but its all inclusive.  Average airfare is about $500.  Hope this helps!

#37 morgan7

morgan7
              • 219 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 07:13 AM

yes thank you that does help. I sent the travel agent an email explaining exactly what we want. she has given us a couple of quotes but they are all over the place. im really interested in ocean blue and sand by h10 so she is looking up that for me. im just so excited to finally pick a resort and start planning. I cannot wait!

is there anyone that ordered their wedding dress in january? i just want to know when it will come in im getting impatient lol. i really want to try it on again.

#38 Marlena

Marlena
                • 254 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:24 AM

Morgan7,

I ordered mine in January, and they told me it should arrive sometime in July...and then the alterations after that...which could take 2 months!

#39 morgan7

morgan7
                  • 219 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

Marlena,

July is not too bad, im just so excited though its so hard to wait!!! we will have to see whos dress comes in first. Im also a little worried about how mine will look and fit. the sample dress that i tried on was 2 sizes too big so when ever i look at the pics of me in it i think it makes me look big. have you booked a resort or started any of your other planning yet?

when is everyone planning on sending out invites/ when are you planning on haveing your AHR if your having one?

#40 morgan7

morgan7
                    • 219 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

kk disregard the question about the resort i just looked at your sig.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users