Photo

December 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#271 MichCraw

MichCraw
  • 369 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

Good Luck to all December brides, I am off in the early morning! For all of you getting married in the first week, bring back lots of pictures to post! For others that are leaving a bit later, good luck with your last minute planning and packing!!!

#272 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:21 PM

Good Luck Girls, I hope you will have amazing weather and no rain. Bring lots of pics back :D

Safe travels..

Originally Posted by Marlena 

ladies,

I too am off to the spa for waxing, and I know better from previous mishaps to pay a professional ! 

Good Luck to all December brides, I am off in the early morning! For all of you getting married in the first week, bring back lots of pictures to post! For others that are leaving a bit later, good luck with your last minute planning and packing!!!

#273 morgan7

morgan7
      • 219 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:02 AM

Hello ladies I just got home last night. I wanted to share some photos from my camera. ill be getting better ones later that i will also share. I could not have asked for anything more for my wedding it was amazing! IMG_3054.JPGIMG_3056.JPGIMG_3083.JPGIMG_3106.JPG

#274 Marlena

Marlena
        • 254 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 04:51 AM

Congrats!!!  Morgan, your dress is beautiful!

I got home last week, but I don't have any photos yet.....

#275 betty8975

betty8975
          • 1 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:00 PM

my wedding is happening this month too. and i have to show off my wedding dress cuz it's really amazing.http://www.dressweddingbridal.com/b-sweetheart+mermaid+applique+pleated+satin+designer+wedding+dresses-690180.html. so excited about my wedding!!!!!!

#276 MichCraw

MichCraw
            • 369 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hello December brides .. how have you been feeling since the big day??!!!! It's been just over a month for me and I recently have been feeling like I wish I could relive it over again! It went by so quickly and I didn't have enough time to enjoy every minute of it! Morgan your pictures are great .. LOVED your dress .. the middle is sort of similar to my dress. Your hair was really beautiful as well. Marlena and Kimberli how about you ?? Do you have any pictures to show yet... I have a few that I will post however the final pictures from the photographer will be another month or two before I get them. Here a some that various guests took and a few sneak peeks from the photographer. Can't wait to hear about your big days!

IMG_6129.JPGstarfish.jpgFamilyPic.jpgIMG_6023.JPGIMG_5880.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users