Photo

December 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#221 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

So I got my BD shoot pics yesterday...and I guess you get what you pay for! :( I did use the only person in my town who does them, but I was not impressed. Instead of feeling good about myself while looking at them, I was thinking "wow, I look that bad?!" The lighting ended up showing every imperfection on my face, even ones you don't usually see when looking at me. There were a few pics I liked, but not many. I can't decide what to say to him. Should I ask if he can retouch further??

Attached Files

#222 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:40 PM

I would definitely ask to fix it. They can do lots of things with Photoshop and he definitely can fix it!

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 

So I got my BD shoot pics yesterday...and I guess you get what you pay for! :( I did use the only person in my town who does them, but I was not impressed. Instead of feeling good about myself while looking at them, I was thinking "wow, I look that bad?!" The lighting ended up showing every imperfection on my face, even ones you don't usually see when looking at me. There were a few pics I liked, but not many. I can't decide what to say to him. Should I ask if he can retouch further??

#223 sabine32

sabine32
      • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:21 AM

both are great locations !! i know that doesn't help. lol but, look at the odds, and ends. good, and bads. maybe that will help. i will get married in dominican in march 2012 in punta cana . the reason my fiance is living there. so i dont have a choice i suppose. lol but, what ever makes you happy. and where your quest will enjoy the most. cause both has wonderful beaches !! any info you want to ask me dont hesitate to write. take care ...

#224 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
        • 195 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 09:54 AM

Dress fitting tonight!  never did lose those last 10 lbs, so fingers crossed......   otherwise, it will be a month of celery for me!

#225 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

Have fun at your dress fitting! I am sure you will look gorgeous even with those 10 lbs.

Month of celery sounds torturous...

Originally Posted by Jacki7896 

Dress fitting tonight!  never did lose those last 10 lbs, so fingers crossed......   otherwise, it will be a month of celery for me!

#226 Marlena

Marlena
            • 254 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:09 AM

Jacki,

don't stress about the last 10 lbs....we still have a few weeks to go! As for me, my dress laces up the back!! I had my last fitting on saturday and will pick up my dress next week!

#227 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
              • 195 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 08:37 AM

Fitting went okay..... my tailor (who was highly recommended to me) was kind of a b*tch.  She did not make me feel that good about myself.  So I left the appointment determined to work out every single day.  Back fat and arm jiggle beware!  

#228 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:50 AM

I have my last dress fitting in an hour! I can't wait. Also my seamstress is not very nice either, each time i was there she was not nice!

#229 MichCraw

MichCraw
                  • 369 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

My seamstress just came back from a 3 week vacation and said she would start on it tomorrow... hmmm i'm leaving in 3 weeks I was kinda hoping it would be done already!

#230 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
                    • 195 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:58 PM

Well I am glad my seamstress is not the only one who isn't the nicest to her customers.  Kat, I hope your last fitting goes well!  Michcraw, I went in for my FIRST fitting (yes, I procrasinated....), and I was told I would have my dress by Nov 30 at the latest, with 2 more fittings in there.  So hopefully your seamstress is  just as fast (but nicer!)

Also, I just need to vent for one moment ladies.  I get married on a Saturday.  We are coming back that Monday, and had planned to take our honeymoon elsewhere over the Christmas holiday.  So my boss asked me when I was back, and I was truthful and told him late Monday night.  He scheduled me on a huge work trip that Tuesday- Friday in Fargo, ND.  So I will go straight from Jamaica to Fargo, with an extra suitcase full of work stuff and suits.  I am so pissed.  If I spend my wedding day preparing for depositions while my hair is getting done, I am just going to come unglued.  ARGH!  Alright, done complaining.  Thank you for listening/reading to me vent. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users