Sign in to follow this  
Jacki7896

December 2011 Brides

Jacki! I'm sure you look great in your dress, it's crunch time ... 2 months away ... once the alterations will be done on it ... you'll see how great it looks .. who needs those last 10 pounds! I'm also going crazy with the last minute details... especially these stupid programs I ordered... i'm racking my brain what to do with them... plus I suck at computers ...so i'm pretty sure they will turn out ugly ... no wonder I didn't do many DIY projects... they would have turned out like a kindergarten project lol

Aww, thanks!  You are right.  Who cares about 10 lbs.  I would be cranky and hungry the whole 2 months, which is no good for anyone.  :)  

I suck at crafts and projects and anything creative.  However, do you have a Mac?  I just bought the "Pages" (like Microsoft Word) program, and it basically made my programs for me because they already have tons of templates. If you don't have a Mac, check out vistaprint.com.  They may have some templates you can just use without too much skill.  I totally understand, though.... its things like programs and welcome letters that have given me the most stress!

SOOOO.... the BD shoot was.... "interesting". HA!! The guys professionalism was great, but the setting was NOT. After I left I realized that I had not really gotten a lot of the shots that I wanted. He used a lot of vintage-y type backgrounds because that was how the place was set up. I would have rather posed in front of a blank background- I just didn't know what to ask for as we were doing it. I am excited to see the pics though. He showed me a few as we went along and they really did look great- but through the alcohol haze, I feel the need to see them again!! Haha!! At the end I did have a few specific props that I wanted to use and then we found a great background and I'm sure I will love those pics. I wish I could do it again so I knew what to ask for!! Oh well... now I just have to wait a couple weeks to see them! :)

I had the same feeling about my photoshoot, also I felt that it was not long enough :D. I got my pictures a week ago and I absolutely love them. I ordered a photobook and it was more than enough to feel 22 pages.

I am sure yours will be great

Originally Posted by Kimberli1211 View Post

SOOOO.... the BD shoot was.... "interesting". HA!! The guys professionalism was great, but the setting was NOT. After I left I realized that I had not really gotten a lot of the shots that I wanted. He used a lot of vintage-y type backgrounds because that was how the place was set up. I would have rather posed in front of a blank background- I just didn't know what to ask for as we were doing it. I am excited to see the pics though. He showed me a few as we went along and they really did look great- but through the alcohol haze, I feel the need to see them again!! Haha!! At the end I did have a few specific props that I wanted to use and then we found a great background and I'm sure I will love those pics. I wish I could do it again so I knew what to ask for!! Oh well... now I just have to wait a couple weeks to see them! :)

Pages is definitely amazing! It can make anyone who doesn't feel like they're "crafty" feel like a graphic designer! :)

Originally Posted by Jacki7896 View Post

Aww, thanks!  You are right.  Who cares about 10 lbs.  I would be cranky and hungry the whole 2 months, which is no good for anyone.  :)  

I suck at crafts and projects and anything creative.  However, do you have a Mac?  I just bought the "Pages" (like Microsoft Word) program, and it basically made my programs for me because they already have tons of templates. If you don't have a Mac, check out vistaprint.com.  They may have some templates you can just use without too much skill.  I totally understand, though.... its things like programs and welcome letters that have given me the most stress!

I pretend to be all crafty with them too :D

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 View Post

Pages is definitely amazing! It can make anyone who doesn't feel like they're "crafty" feel like a graphic designer! :) 

Ladies... I swear right now every single weekend I'm thinking "Holy ****, I have HOW many weeks left??" Somehow the weeks keep flying by and I keep finding myself a week closer to the wedding, with so much left to do! Anyone else have this feeling? Lol!

wow everyone is right on track! I got ALOT done this past week. i had my boudoir last wednesday. it went soooo well she showed me some of her favorites that she took and they were amazing i didnt know i could look that good. i cant wait 2 weeks to get the proofs! nor can i wait 2 months to give them to him but i will just have to hold out! i also got my OOT bags made and most of them have been handed out! they turned out really well ill post some pics. my shower is next month on the 13th and im surprisingly excited about it. i didnt want to have one in the first place but my aunt and mother in law are throwing it for me. my bachelorette is also next month on the 18-19 im doing alot of the organizing for that but i dont mind its not too much work. my MOH is taking care of the games and snacks. but i booked the pole dancing and manicures!!!! anyways that is what is new with me.

Morgan, 

I had to laugh at how many similarities I have to your post- I had my shoot Wednesday too, got to see some, can't wait two weeks to get them back, and can't wait two months to show him!! My shower is also next month, but the day before yours. I'm doing my bachelorette party the same night, and my pole dancing fun is booked as well! Lol! :D