rbowman
  • 107 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:26 AM

I am amazed!  Great work!

#82 frizzy64

frizzy64
    • 54 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:12 PM

These look fantasitc! Well done. Im hoping to put something similar together myself but I don't know where to start! I dont have permission to download yet so i cant use your useful attachments!! .

#83 sarcrook

sarcrook
      • 241 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

I love it!!  I'm only 49 posts away from being able to download your templates...I'm SO excited!!

Do you have a template for your "Thinkgs To Know" letter?

Thanks SO much for your WONDERFUL ideas!! 

#84 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
        • 718 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:52 AM

What a great items! I love them and they're so affordable to buy. I like the insulated mugs!

#85 Purfect_Smile

Purfect_Smile
          • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

This is an awesome idea..

#86 kya101

kya101
            • 645 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:08 AM

Those look amazing... you sent them out to everyone before the wedding??? I'm new at this stuff and just figuring out what OOT bags are and now I'm trying to decided when to hand them out, before the trip, once we're there, or when :S I have people coming from all over Canada and a few from the States also, so I wasn't sure about mailing them out before. Any suggestions ladies as to what you have done and what worked well.

#87 sarcrook

sarcrook
              • 241 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 08:13 AM

The OOT Bags are gift bags you give your guests at the resort.  Some brides have the resort put them in the guests rooms - sometimes they charge you to do that.  We are gonna do a group check-in and hand them to our guests ourselves..

Hope that helps! 

Originally Posted by kya101 

Those look amazing... you sent them out to everyone before the wedding??? I'm new at this stuff and just figuring out what OOT bags are and now I'm trying to decided when to hand them out, before the trip, once we're there, or when :S I have people coming from all over Canada and a few from the States also, so I wasn't sure about mailing them out before. Any suggestions ladies as to what you have done and what worked well.

#88 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 10:41 AM

Thanks, that's good to know. I was wondering how it all went and what others have done. I'm very excited to start picking stuff out and what not for them :)

Originally Posted by sarcrook 

The OOT Bags are gift bags you give your guests at the resort.  Some brides have the resort put them in the guests rooms - sometimes they charge you to do that.  We are gonna do a group check-in and hand them to our guests ourselves..

Hope that helps! 

Quote:

#89 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                  • 594 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 12:02 PM

Sarcrook what are you giving your guests as favors? Just wondering if the favors should go in the OOT bags or if they should be set up at the table seating for each guest before the reception.

Hope that helps! 

Quote:

#90 sarcrook

sarcrook
                    • 241 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 05:29 AM

Favors?  What do you mean exactly?  I'm not sure we're doing favors...

What are you thinking?

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

Sarcrook what are you giving your guests as favors? Just wondering if the favors should go in the OOT bags or if they should be set up at the table seating for each guest before the reception.

Quote:

Hope that helps! 

Quote:

Back to Wedding Registry, Wedding Gift Bags, and OOT bags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users