Photo

OOT Bag & Trip Info Pack

• Please log in to reply
217 replies to this topic

#101 sarcrook

sarcrook
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:05 PM

We have decided on a Resort.  Not a date cause I was waiting to see what the deals are like - I didn't think we could see flights until 11 months out - we are planning for a late January/early February 2012 wedding as well but I didn't think we could see flights until beginning of March. 

Our most important priority is that it is affordable for our guests - we want to pick the best package for them..then pick our date. 

Originally Posted by kya101 

We do... January 25, 2012. We are booked at Las Caletas in PV Mexico. The Resort and flights are in the process of being booked, but have been picked out and availability checked. My invitations should be in within the week and hopefully out by next. And so far that's pretty much it. We have had our destination picked out for a year now, we booked LC in October 2011. Have you decided on a date or destination yet?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sarcrook 

You have your date picked already?  Is your trip booked?  Including Air? 

Quote:

1 year today until I say I DO!!!! I just want to start making my OOT bags!!!! I love DIY projects!!! YAY!!!!

#102 perry1217

perry1217
    • 355 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

Love the Spanish reference guide - thanks for the template!

Playacar Palace Bride - January 6, 2012!!!!

#103 sharlie

sharlie
      • 261 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:18 PM

amazing!!! can't wait to be able to download. when i get 150 will be able to download as mush as I want??

Negril, Jamaica
        6/29/11
        24 booked =)
        Can't wait til the big day!

#104 kya101

kya101
        • 645 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 05:58 AM

That's a very reasonable way to do it. We choose a resort that we already stayed at and know that it is affordable and the nice thing about the Las Caletas wedding is that if guest truly don't want to stay at the same resort for any reason really they can stay else where and still attend the wedding without it costing them or us a day pass or anything like that. Our TA is also working in an early booking deal with the travel carrier to save guest and ourselves some extra mula on top of a group discount. I have to say our TA is pulling through for us. We won't be able to put a deposit down until March also, but she is in negotiations with the travel carries now.   

We have decided on a Resort.  Not a date cause I was waiting to see what the deals are like - I didn't think we could see flights until 11 months out - we are planning for a late January/early February 2012 wedding as well but I didn't think we could see flights until beginning of March. 

Our most important priority is that it is affordable for our guests - we want to pick the best package for them..then pick our date. 

Quote:

We do... January 25, 2012. We are booked at Las Caletas in PV Mexico. The Resort and flights are in the process of being booked, but have been picked out and availability checked. My invitations should be in within the week and hopefully out by next. And so far that's pretty much it. We have had our destination picked out for a year now, we booked LC in October 2011. Have you decided on a date or destination yet?

Quote:

You have your date picked already?  Is your trip booked?  Including Air? 

Quote:

1 year today until I say I DO!!!! I just want to start making my OOT bags!!!! I love DIY projects!!! YAY!!!!

#105 sweetness

sweetness
          • 164 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 09:27 PM

very nice your guest are going to love it

#106 sarcrook

sarcrook
            • 241 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 06:26 AM

I hope so!!  I'm SO close ...and very excited!!

Originally Posted by sharlie 

amazing!!! can't wait to be able to download. when i get 150 will be able to download as mush as I want??

#107 johnnmakenzie11

johnnmakenzie11
              • 157 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 03:32 PM

wow!! you are so organized!! everything looks great!!

#108 Line M

Line M
                • 171 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

Amazing- can't wait to see everything

#109 tross84

tross84
                  • Banned
                  • 151 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:33 AM

Love the ring pops! :)

#110 pbrozek

pbrozek
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 75 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:09 AM

These are amazing! Thanks again! I will definitely use these ideas for my OOT bags!

Back to Wedding Registry, Wedding Gift Bags, and OOT bags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users