Lyndsay - where did you get the guest room list brochure with the Dreams logo? Did you make them yourself, or did you contact the hotel? I really like that idea too!

Originally Posted by lyndsay_h View Post

Erm not sure why it posted all that instead of what I actually wrote but I'll try again...

it says "I take you to carry my key and tip money, for poolside or barstool, for soused or for sober, in heat and in humidity, until I depart."

Another BDW bride came up with it and I thought it was cute.

If you are looking for some cool items to put in your OOT bags, Del Sol (items change color in the sun) is having a huge clearance sale online! I ordered 5 totes, 3 t-shirts, 1 frisbee, 2 nail polish gift sets(2 nail polish & flower barrette in each set) and it came to $65. If you are familiar with Del Sol, this is a major price break! Their totes are usually $18, t-shirts $25, and nail polish $10 a piece! Everything changes color in the sun! Their website is www.delsol.com and here is a coupon promo code for $5 off - GIVEME5

I have 3 kids coming to Cancun with us, so I decided to use these items for their OOT bags!

So so cute!!  Thanks for sharing.

Originally Posted by cricket2168 View Post

If you are looking for some cool items to put in your OOT bags, Del Sol (items change color in the sun) is having a huge clearance sale online! I ordered 5 totes, 3 t-shirts, 1 frisbee, 2 nail polish gift sets(2 nail polish & flower barrette in each set) and it came to $65. If you are familiar with Del Sol, this is a major price break! Their totes are usually $18, t-shirts $25, and nail polish $10 a piece! Everything changes color in the sun! Their website is www.delsol.com and here is a coupon promo code for $5 off - GIVEME5

I have 3 kids coming to Cancun with us, so I decided to use these items for their OOT bags!

I feel horrible to asking but can someone email the files to me. I just have such a hard time getting 150 posts and at this point I will be married for 10 years before I get to see anyone's files. Thank you Line, email is linemessina@yahoo.com