Photo

Organza Chair Sashes and Table Cloths

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MayBride2010

MayBride2010
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 07:22 PM

I have 109 chair sashes available for purchase. There are 54 Green Apple Organza sashes and 55 in the Aqua colour. I also have 10 aqua table cloths and 11 green apple cloths. All are in great condition. Paid $250 for all pieces. I really don't want to ship these items (I live in Edmonton, Alberta).   $50 for the green set (or $30 for chair ties and $25 for table cloths) $50 for the aqua set (or $30 for chair ties and $25 for table cloths)   Our wedding colours were lime and turquoise.   sashes.jpg

#2 lisadias

lisadias
    • 1,116 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 05:44 AM

I would be interested in the aqua chair sashes if you change your mind about shipping. I live in canada and my postal code is L6V 3W5. Curious what the cost would be to ship them? Also curious what website you bought them from. I was looking at some websites and saw a turquoise color i liked but not sure this is the same color or not. Let me know if you change your mind! Congrats on the wedding.

#3 Jodeen

Jodeen
      • 57 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:27 AM

Hi Lisa

I have approx 40 aqua sashes left over from my DW if you are interested. I live in canada and will ship them at no cost. I just want to clean out a few things now. Too much cluttering up the house. LOL!. Message me if you still need them.

Jodeen

Originally Posted by lisadias 

I would be interested in the aqua chair sashes if you change your mind about shipping. I live in canada and my postal code is L6V 3W5. Curious what the cost would be to ship them? Also curious what website you bought them from. I was looking at some websites and saw a turquoise color i liked but not sure this is the same color or not. Let me know if you change your mind! Congrats on the wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users