Sign in to follow this  
Amanda+Dave

Sooo excited ... finally going dress shopping

It went great. I loved way too many dresses!

It came down to the one I picked and another one. I didn't have the "this is the one" moment though. No tears. My MOH cried for both dresses, but it took her longer to come around to the one I picked. The one I chose was more of what I imagined myself in. 

It's a hard decision to make, because there are so many beautiful dresses out there it is hard to decide on just one. 

But I picked one. It will be ready in February, which means it will sit around for nine months before I get to wear it, but the store will hold it free of charge.

I was shocked at the price ... $420 taxes in! 

I don't have pics of me in the dress, my one bridesmaid and mom have the pics, but I am posting a pic of the dress from the website.

The dress I ordered was in ivory, which was the colour of the sample dress. I wanted white, but I fell in love with how the dress looked and wasn't sure if I would like it as much if it was white.

dress.jpg

Gorgeous!!!  I love that material.  I bet you look amazing in it.  So happy for you!!!

Originally Posted by Amanda+Dave View Post

It went great. I loved way too many dresses!

It came down to the one I picked and another one. I didn't have the "this is the one" moment though. No tears. My MOH cried for both dresses, but it took her longer to come around to the one I picked. The one I chose was more of what I imagined myself in. 

It's a hard decision to make, because there are so many beautiful dresses out there it is hard to decide on just one. 

But I picked one. It will be ready in February, which means it will sit around for nine months before I get to wear it, but the store will hold it free of charge.

I was shocked at the price ... $420 taxes in! 

I don't have pics of me in the dress, my one bridesmaid and mom have the pics, but I am posting a pic of the dress from the website.

The dress I ordered was in ivory, which was the colour of the sample dress. I wanted white, but I fell in love with how the dress looked and wasn't sure if I would like it as much if it was white.

dress.jpg