Photo

This is for RaydensMama

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 04:53 PM

Laura, I found a site I think you will love!
    Her stuff will go with your wedding shoes!!!

eBay Store - Novelty Creations Handmade Totes: Medium Size Totes, Skulls, Goth, Biker, Small Totes Purses

I found a Day of the Dead, La Catrina ` Muertos ~ Tote Bag for Maggie for Christmas!

Let me know what you think.
    For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:26 PM

Aww Lizzy, that was so nice of you!! How did you come across those?
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#3 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 06:49 PM

Court, I was looking for some Loteria cards on a google search when an ebay site came up. She has the coolest stuff! I ordered a Day of the Dead tote bag for Maggie. You should look at it Courtney, it is really cute...if you are into skelletons and such.
        I hope she sees the post!
        Lizzy

PS: love, love, love your engagement and other photos. That little man of yours has a killer smile, and you look so pretty! Whoohoo!
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#4 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 07:43 PM

Aww this is great!! Thank you so much! I really love her stuff!! The other day I found a skull printed car seat cover but its over $100 which is too much!!! Thanks for posting this!!!

#5 Lizzy

Lizzy
          • 501 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:55 PM

Laura, you are more than welcome. As soon as I saw the site I knew you would love it! If I had your # I would have called you! I cannot wait to give the tote bag to Maggie...she's going to freak!
            Glad you like her things. I wonder where she gets her fabric and stuff?

#6 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
            • VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 11:28 AM

I cant remember the link right now but there is a site that you can order the most amazing fabric from. They have really cool retro stuff and skull stuff. If I remember what it is Ill let ya know!

#7 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by RaydensMama
                I cant remember the link right now but there is a site that you can order the most amazing fabric from. They have really cool retro stuff and skull stuff. If I remember what it is Ill let ya know!
                I don't know if you mean ReproDepot, but they have a ton of vintage fabrics. I buy from them occassionally, when I get motivated enough to try a simple project!

REPRODEPOT.COM - vintage reproduction fabrics, retro fabrics, unusual fabrics, japanese import fabrics plus retro and vintage look buttons, ribbons, patches, patterns and sewing supplies - RETROFABRICS.COM

#8 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
                • VIP Member
                • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 02:35 PM

Damn youre good Jessica! lol That was the site I was thinking of!! Thanks for posting! I really wanna get back into my"craftiness" but I need to go buy a sewing machine first!

#9 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:13 PM

Cute stuff! Perfect for that kind of a theme too!!

#10 Jessica

Jessica
                    • VIP Member
                    • 11,939 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:20 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by RaydensMama
                      I really wanna get back into my"craftiness" but I need to go buy a sewing machine first!

Me too! DH was supposed to get me one two birthday's ago, but I changed my mind. I go in an out of wanting one (because I think it will be one of those things I'll use a lot at first and then it will go collecting dust!).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users