Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

This is for RaydensMama

Court, I was looking for some Loteria cards on a google search when an ebay site came up. She has the coolest stuff! I ordered a Day of the Dead tote bag for Maggie. You should look at it Courtney, it is really cute...if you are into skelletons and such.

I hope she sees the post!

Lizzy

PS: love, love, love your engagement and other photos. That little man of yours has a killer smile, and you look so pretty! Whoohoo!

Aww this is great!! Thank you so much! I really love her stuff!! The other day I found a skull printed car seat cover but its over $100 which is too much!!! Thanks for posting this!!!

Laura, you are more than welcome. As soon as I saw the site I knew you would love it! If I had your # I would have called you! I cannot wait to give the tote bag to Maggie...she's going to freak!

Glad you like her things. I wonder where she gets her fabric and stuff?

I cant remember the link right now but there is a site that you can order the most amazing fabric from. They have really cool retro stuff and skull stuff. If I remember what it is Ill let ya know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydensMama View Post
I cant remember the link right now but there is a site that you can order the most amazing fabric from. They have really cool retro stuff and skull stuff. If I remember what it is Ill let ya know!
I don't know if you mean ReproDepot, but they have a ton of vintage fabrics. I buy from them occassionally, when I get motivated enough to try a simple project!

REPRODEPOT.COM - vintage reproduction fabrics, retro fabrics, unusual fabrics, japanese import fabrics plus retro and vintage look buttons, ribbons, patches, patterns and sewing supplies - RETROFABRICS.COM

Damn youre good Jessica! lol That was the site I was thinking of!! Thanks for posting! I really wanna get back into my"craftiness" but I need to go buy a sewing machine first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaydensMama View Post
I really wanna get back into my"craftiness" but I need to go buy a sewing machine first!

Me too! DH was supposed to get me one two birthday's ago, but I changed my mind. I go in an out of wanting one (because I think it will be one of those things I'll use a lot at first and then it will go collecting dust!).