Photo

Need a NJ Travel Agent

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 tookute69

tookute69
  • 167 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:11 AM

Hi, I am in desperate need of a travel agent in NJ that can offer packages including airfare where my guest can make payment installments before the wedding.... Any suggestions???

40 guests booked + Bride & Groom

#2 deniden

deniden
    • Site Supporter
    • 355 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
    • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:04 AM

When my friend got married in the DR a few years ago, she used the Mays Landing Liberty Travel in NJ. They had a special girl for destination weddings, and I remember us making payments. Hope this helps!

#3 tookute69

tookute69
    • 167 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

Thank you so much! I am gonna contact them now.

#4 Eliana

Eliana
      • 676 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:37 PM

We are using Arcos Agency http://arcosagency.com/ and working with Vera Araujo. If you call her, tell her Eliana recommended her. she will take care of you.

#5 tookute69

tookute69
        • 167 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:29 AM

Thanks!!! If you don't mind me asking, where will you be having your wedding and what did the travel agent offer you in terms of price and what was included? I'm just so frustrated because I've compared a couple of different agencies and they all have big differences.

#6 Eliana

Eliana
          • 676 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by tookute69 

Thanks!!! If you don't mind me asking, where will you be having your wedding and what did the travel agent offer you in terms of price and what was included? I'm just so frustrated because I've compared a couple of different agencies and they all have big differences.

Our wedding is at Dreams Punta Cana and as it is an all inclusive resort all is included (except SPA, bottles of wine, lobster dinner). We basically chose them becuase they had the best pricing. What are some of the differences that you've found between agencies???

#7 tookute69

tookute69
            • 167 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 06:54 AM

Thats the same place I chose.... One place quoted me $1,250 per person for 5 nights including flight... Another one said $1475.... and Another one said $899 without flight.... So I just don't know whats right. I just want to make it easier for my guest by giving them 1 reasonable price which is including everything. Can you tell me what they offered you per person for flight and hotel?

#8 tgallo

tgallo
              • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 03:52 AM

Hey! 

Does it have to be in NJ? I live in NJ and my Travel agency is in PA.. Someone had recommended a TA to me and I called her up asking for her help... 

I have heard nothing but good things about her from my guests... I want to say we have about 15 booked so far out of 100 and the formal invited havent even gone out! haha! 

Here is her info: 

Our official Travel Agency is: Liberty Travel  Agent: Kristin or Heather Dougherty 
                Work Phone: 610-566-6156
                Work Fax: 610-566-9239

Work Email: 

Thats the same place I chose.... One place quoted me $1,250 per person for 5 nights including flight... Another one said $1475.... and Another one said $899 without flight.... So I just don't know whats right. I just want to make it easier for my guest by giving them 1 reasonable price which is including everything. Can you tell me what they offered you per person for flight and hotel?

#9 tookute69

tookute69
                • 167 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:49 AM

Thank you so much everyone! I went with Liberty Travel in Mays Landing... They are great there! Very helpful and understanding!

#10 deniden

deniden
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 355 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:52 AM

Aww! Glad I could help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users