Photo

Bridesmaids empire tutu dress for sale

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 roo66

roo66
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:18 AM

I purchased this wonderful dress via etsy and now after our wedding have made the decision to part with it.It is made of white bridal tulle and chloe is 6 yrs old.That said she is very tall.I am happy to ship to America or Canada the buyer paying for shipping.I would like £ 35.00 which is less than half of what i paid.The orchid is clipped on and i had plans to use that in her hair she went with the flower in her hair belonging to a guest.I was so relaxed i let it go.PM me if your interested  xxx100.jpg

#2 Clean122

Clean122
    • Site Supporter
    • 118 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:04 AM

OMG thats soooooo cute! I dont have a flower girl though..

#3 Boo

Boo
      • 785 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:59 PM

Mine is a couple years older and already has her outfit... but my that is so cute!

#4 roo66

roo66
        • 1,001 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:10 AM

BUMP BUMP XX

#5 keriltz

keriltz
          • 37 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

Do you still have this by chance?  How much canadian do you want for it?

#6 daisymable

daisymable
            • 278 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 06:06 AM

I love this! Too small for my flower girl but wondering which buyer you bought it from on etsy, maybe I could get one in her size.

Originally Posted by roo66 

I purchased this wonderful dress via etsy and now after our wedding have made the decision to part with it.It is made of white bridal tulle and chloe is 6 yrs old.That said she is very tall.I am happy to ship to America or Canada the buyer paying for shipping.I would like £ 35.00 which is less than half of what i paid.The orchid is clipped on and i had plans to use that in her hair she went with the flower in her hair belonging to a guest.I was so relaxed i let it go.PM me if your interested  xxx100.jpg

#7 roo66

roo66
              • 1,001 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 11:33 AM

Hi girls id take £54 in canadian dollors plus shipping which we would charge you what we pay at the post office.

Im trying to remember who i bought it from ill do some detective work.I stalked the woman for weeks and now ive forgotton

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users