Photo

GERARDO VAZQUEZ PHOTOGRAPHY

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 budgetingbride

budgetingbride
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:48 PM

HAS ANYONE USED GERARDO VAZQUEZ FOR THEIR PHOTOGRAPHY? HIS PRICES ARE REASONABLE BUT I WANTED TO HEAR SOME COMMENTS ABOUT HIS WORK......

#2 alison15

alison15
    • 356 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

If you are looking for an extremely reasonable photographer, I used Ismael Pacheco.  He has a preview up from my wedding this weekend.  He barely speaks any English so if you are looking for a lot of posed photographs, he is not what you want.  If you are looking for more of the photo journalistic style, he is great.  Ton of candid shots which is what I wanted.  He does have an assistant to does speak English.  He is super nice and great to work with.  So far I love the pictures I have seen.  I did not do the TTD session that was included in my package but now I wish I would have, I am sure it would have been amazing. 

http://www.ismaelpachecoblog.com/

#3 budgetingbride

budgetingbride
      • 20 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

Thanks i just sent an email requesting information. Was it hard communicating because of the language barrier?

#4 alison15

alison15
        • 356 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 03:40 PM

A little...posed shots were very hard because he can't describe how he wants you to be. Like move your arm or look seductive or pondering kind of shots.  Candids were awesome, because he knows how to take them and just runs around and does it and it works.  I like candids because it does capture a lot of emotion that you don't get with posed shots.  He also took a lot of detail pictures that I liked. 

#5 budgetingbride

budgetingbride
          • 20 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 08:49 AM

so his english speaking assistant doesn't come along to assist?

#6 JennW818

JennW818
            • 267 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:11 AM

Alison,

Did you have any complications from MP with having an outside photographer?

Jenn & Len - May 13, 2011 Moon Palace http://www.theweddin.../33762.png'></a>

#7 alison15

alison15
              • 356 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:36 AM

His english assistant was there to assist so it helped but it takes longer.  I did not have an issues with MP regarding an outside photographer.  Just told them I needed two day passes and that a friend was taking the photos.

#8 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                • Banned
                • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:34 PM

it's nice to hear that it went smoothly for you!!

Originally Posted by alison15 

His english assistant was there to assist so it helped but it takes longer.  I did not have an issues with MP regarding an outside photographer.  Just told them I needed two day passes and that a friend was taking the photos.

#9 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
                  • Banned
                  • 223 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:47 PM

would you mind sending me his price list?? thanks,

HAS ANYONE USED GERARDO VAZQUEZ FOR THEIR PHOTOGRAPHY? HIS PRICES ARE REASONABLE BUT I WANTED TO HEAR SOME COMMENTS ABOUT HIS WORK......

#10 magoo9

magoo9
                    • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

We used Gerardo Vazquez a week ago and he did an incredible job. He was professional and speaks and communicates very good english. I highly recommend him. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users