Photo

Wedding Present for your Husband-To-Be

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#51 cbandemer

cbandemer
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

I love the sock idea of in case you get cold feet tag.

Originally Posted by Peach 

We agreed not to get each other gifts, BUT I think I will be doing a BD album anyway - really, it is a present for both of us! Maybe, if I cannot scrape up the money to surprise him, it will be DIY... maybe...hmm. Also doing the pair of socks with the tag that says "In case you get cold feet..." So cheesy but I love it!

#52 ssapper

ssapper
    • 182 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:53 PM

im giving him a boudoir album!!!  Can't wait for him to see the pics!

#53 dallace

dallace
      • 220 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by hamme 

I love the BD idea but my boyfriend would be very upset over someone else taking those kinds of photos--- even if it were a female. He has actually talked about that with me before. Maybe i can learn to take them myself? I think the only other thing he would wish for would be a jet ski. ugh!

I'm in the same boat, silly boys lol. Just a suggestion, what if it were one of your good girlfriends to take the pictures? Thats what I'm thinking about doing since someone I dont know, female or not he will not be impressed. BUT being my MOH (best friend of 10 years) has probably seen me almost naked just as much as him (well not really but you get where I'm coming from) I dont think he'll be as upset about it. PLUS you dont have to take it ALL off....lol no different then being in a bathing suite at the beach as far as I'm concerned.

#54 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
        • 91 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

OMG i love this!!!! it is an adorable idea!! so ccute!

Originally Posted by Peach 

We agreed not to get each other gifts, BUT I think I will be doing a BD album anyway - really, it is a present for both of us! Maybe, if I cannot scrape up the money to surprise him, it will be DIY... maybe...hmm. Also doing the pair of socks with the tag that says "In case you get cold feet..." So cheesy but I love it!

#55 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:21 PM

I just had my boudoir shoot done with my photographer!! She took our engagement pics and will be going to Jamaica to take our wedding pics. I was afraid that it would a bit creepy. But it was so  awesome!!! I enjoyed every moment of it. My Photographer did my hair and make up!! It was great. I would recommend it to anybody. Quite a confidence boost too :D

Originally Posted by dallace 

I'm in the same boat, silly boys lol. Just a suggestion, what if it were one of your good girlfriends to take the pictures? Thats what I'm thinking about doing since someone I dont know, female or not he will not be impressed. BUT being my MOH (best friend of 10 years) has probably seen me almost naked just as much as him (well not really but you get where I'm coming from) I dont think he'll be as upset about it. PLUS you dont have to take it ALL off....lol no different then being in a bathing suite at the beach as far as I'm concerned.

#56 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
            • 91 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:27 AM

any one willing to post theirs!?!?!?

#57 charitydawn

charitydawn
              • 157 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

I'll be doing a boudoir album as well :) We seen some at a wedding show this weekend they were awesome :)

#58 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:12 AM

I can post some of mine, once I will get them :D

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 

any one willing to post theirs!?!?!?

#59 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:18 AM

I always planned on doing the BD album so I starting researching some photographers in the OC area.  Did I just run across one this has absurd pricing or do most of them?  I was shocked to see how much I have to pay to get anything from them (prints, digital, albums).  Maybe I just need to do some more searching.  What a shock!! 

#60 kat2012

kat2012
                    • 602 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:15 AM

It is quite pricey. All I get from my photographer is cd and I will get a photoalbum from elephoto.ca. It is 35 for album only and I like their designs :D

Originally Posted by sxcT 

I always planned on doing the BD album so I starting researching some photographers in the OC area.  Did I just run across one this has absurd pricing or do most of them?  I was shocked to see how much I have to pay to get anything from them (prints, digital, albums).  Maybe I just need to do some more searching.  What a shock!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users