Wedding Present for your Husband-To-Be

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#41 farlem311

• 219 posts

Posted 15 January 2011 - 02:56 PM

What a great site!!! Thanks....

Originally Posted by lyndsay_h 

The woman who took my bd pictures has a little tutorial on her blog about how to take your own.  It seems pretty basic as long as you have a timer on your camera!

I love the BD idea but my boyfriend would be very upset over someone else taking those kinds of photos--- even if it were a female. He has actually talked about that with me before. Maybe i can learn to take them myself? I think the only other thing he would wish for would be a jet ski. ugh!

#42 sharlie

• 261 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 08:10 PM

boudoir album too =)

Negril, Jamaica
      24 booked =)
      Can't wait til the big day!

#43 asiamarie1

• 239 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

great site and some good ideas..just not sure yet what I am going to do, however I have 16 months...

#44 NEMMERZ

• 195 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

I also did a BD shoot for my HUBBY, he couldnt believe the pics I took (I wont post any, he will get upset with me...LOL)

He looks at it all the time, ladies you will be amazed and how your husband looks at you, but you dont really look at yourself that way.  My hubby just LITE UP!!!

Anywayz, that was my present to my HUBBY....

May 2011 Riveria Maya

#45 Aruba Bride

Aruba Bride
          • 170 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:47 AM

My FI has been wanting a pair of Ray-Bans for a long time so I thought about getting him a pair as my gift to him. However, I feel like it would be nice for him to have the sunglasses for the 2 days we are in Aruba before the wedding so I don't know if I should get them for him as a gift or not. I also can't get him to go look in a store with me so he can try them on. I want to surprise him with them so I don't want to say "Hey try these on so I can get them for you"

#46 beachwed2013

• 112 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

I know this is a silly question, are boudoir photos completely nude or do you have options?

#47 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

They usually arent completely nude, but you can chose what you want to do and how much to show.

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

I know this is a silly question, are boudoir photos completely nude or do you have options?

#48 Peach

• 1,293 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:08 AM

We agreed not to get each other gifts, BUT I think I will be doing a BD album anyway - really, it is a present for both of us! Maybe, if I cannot scrape up the money to surprise him, it will be DIY... maybe...hmm. Also doing the pair of socks with the tag that says "In case you get cold feet..." So cheesy but I love it!

#49 coconoir1908

• 2,136 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

FI wants a Play Station 3 really bad so I may do this to UPGRADE him LOL  however; won't bring it too Mexico.  I'm want to do a boudoir session but may do that at our 1 year versus present.

#50 mrspfafftobe

• 58 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 02:28 PM

I really want to get my FI this really nice Breitling watch he wants. He bought me a beautiful Tacori engagement ring and wedding band so it's only fair that he gets a little bling too. We'll see if I can save up enough money!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users