Posting a Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pink_Petals

• 192 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

I tried to post my wedding review under the "Wedding Review" section and this is the message written on that forum:

This Wedding Review section is closed to new Reviews.  Please use the new review sections to post your reviews.  

Does anybody know where this 'new review section' is located so that I can post my review as well???

Thank you!!!

Married @ Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic September 10th 2010

#2 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 03:27 PM

Hi Pink Petals,

If I understand correctly, you post your wedding review under the Dominican Republic sub-forum (since that's where you were married). When they redesigned the website I remember reading some information about this. I hope this helps.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:41 PM

try reading the FAQ section ... it's actually quite helpful!

#4 wendyjd

• 968 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 11:11 PM

On a similar  note, I'd like to do a wedding review but my resort isn't listed.  I tried the add an item button but I don't have permission.  Can I get a mod to add Iberostar Rose Hall Suites to the Jamaica section or explain how I get permission to add a resort.  I've reviewed the FAQ section and didn't find an answer. 

Thanks so much!!

#5 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:09 AM

I don't think the mods have access either, if you could PM Tammy Host with the details she'd be happy to add it for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users