wedding website on your response card?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 AfricanVenus

• 328 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:30 AM

We put our wedding website in our invite. Then on our tear-out RSVP card, we told our guests that if they're definitely coming, after we recived their RSVP, we'd provide the password to the website since all communication for the wedding would be disseminated on there. That way they know that's how they get info. And, if people aren't coming, they can't nose around on our website for no reason.

Heaven endures and the Earth lasts a long time, because they do not live for themselves. ~~Our story endures: June 25, 2011~~
    Wedsite: kosha.projectwedding.com

#12 Avens

• 576 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:49 AM

Boo, that sucks to hear a lot of people aren't taking advantage of the website. I was hoping that would be the main source of information.

#13 sonyaj

• 150 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:17 AM

Me too Avens. I don't want to be answering questions from everyone...so I'll promote our website everywhere possible.

#14 karyan

• 184 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 11:39 AM

ya, I just sent out nagging email #1 and included the website, and my cousin responded with "wow I love the website!!!" ie she hadn't checked it in the 1 1/2 months since sending the STDs..... *sigh*

#15 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 09:18 PM

I'm having guests rsvp through the website, and I included it on the invitation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users