wedding website on your response card?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Meitra

• 249 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 12:00 PM

I want to remind our guests to check out our website for more information, since I feel like most people will have forgotten by now.  We sent our save the dates with the website on it about 5 months ago.  Since I'm not going to have any inserts, and I don't want to put it on my invitation, I'm thinking I should include our wedding website on the response card.  Has anyone done this or seen it done before?  I'm trying to see an example of how it should be done.

Moon Dance Cliffs ---- Negril, Jamaica ---- December 4, 2010

#2 lisa203

• 681 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

I'm putting our website address on EVERYTHING in hopes that people will use it. That said, I don't think it could hurt to put yours on your response card. My response cards will be boarding passes and our site address will be somewhere on the bottom. I'll probably say something like "please visit www... for more information".

#3 alundy

• 33 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 03:50 PM

I definitely would. As many reminders as possible!

#4 Ms.H

• 169 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:00 PM

We just put....for more information please check out our wedding website at...

I want everyone to look at our site...it was a lot of work!!!

#5 L&J

• 153 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:08 AM

we put our website on our STD's and our invitations. That said,  I don't think a lot of our guests actually went to the website because they keep calling me with questions that are all answered on it. Very frustrating because we put a lot of work into the website!

Tensing Pen, Negril Jamaica, November 13th, 2010

#6 karyan

• 184 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:03 AM

I agree, put it on everything! For some reason people don't read everything and need many hints to get them to finally check it!!

#7 skp1

• 405 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:33 AM

I'm putting it on everything too but I'm experiencing the same thing as L&J - getting lots of e-mails with questions that are answered on the website.

Steph & John........Atlantis.......June 18, 2011......happily married

#8 Karen&Rene

• 190 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:49 AM

I didn't think to put it on our response cards, but I included a business card that said "please see our website..... for more information about booking travel."  Free on Vistaprint!

#9 richarsd

• 331 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:45 AM

I did a full page insert along with my formal invites, which had a whole bunch of travel/booking related info. At the bottom, I said the "please see our website for additional info..."etc. Included in that paragraph, I also informed people that if they have any questions, please refer to the website and if something is not addressed there, please feel free to email us. I have not had one single question so I guess that means my referencing to the website has worked

#10 ska2m

• Site Supporter
                    • 150 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

we also put it on our STD and invites. In order to also have our guests check out our site, we are having them RSVP via our website. We thought it was a good way to make sure they definite visit it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users