Sign in to follow this  
brecluse

Koozie/Logo question

Hi all,

So those of you who did koozies as part of your OOT bag/gift...where did you order your koozies from and were you able to use a logo you did (or that you got from aylee or some other logo place)?

I'd like to order from Kustom Koozies, but I'm not sure I'm going to be able to adjust my aylee logo to meet their art specs. Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

LL

Have you contacted the company to let them know the format your design i in? They might be able to work with you. There are a TON of different companies. I have numerous bookmarked and will just go with the best price when I'm ready to order. Make sure you take shipping costs into consideration when you choose a company!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride View Post
I got mine from here

Koozies

I could not be happier with them, they were so nice in calling me with updates.... here they are

Click the image to open in full size.
Totally cute! I have that same logo AND might thieve your "slogan" as well -- love it!!!

i didn't use my Aylee design, but i did just use clipart, which is what all of Aylees are too. i ordered from kustom koozies as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxytv View Post
Totally cute! I have that same logo AND might thieve your "slogan" as well -- love it!!!
I saw that slogan somewhere else and love it, I'm definitely using it too...so cute, Shelley!

too funny - that's what i did for mine too! except because of a couple AA members, we changed it to "drink" rather than "beer"- lol

Thanks Shelley those look great, and thanks to everyone else.

I'm going to play with my logo to see if I can make the actual logo b/w which Kustom Koozies requires, but I'll also contact them and see if they can work with what I have.

You guys, as usual, rock!