Photo

Grand Paladium Wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chitown Bride

Chitown Bride
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 06:31 PM

My fiancee and I decided to go have our wedding at the Grand Paladium in Montego Bay, Jamaica next year in August. We went last year and thought it was georgous however, I'm having second thoughts about having my special day there. I'm concerned about the lack of service I've been hearing about in regards to the wedding itself. Has anyone had their wedding there?

#2 missgomes

missgomes
    • 296 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 06:42 AM

Have you read this:

http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/33471

Its very helpful.  I am getting married there May 2011.  Good luck and best wishes in whatever you decide.

#3 daphodil

daphodil
      • 23 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

Hey Chitown,

Also, confirmed wedding date in August at GP and am concerned.  Seems like there are a lot of hidden costs that keep coming up and also have reservations about possibility of being charged for using outside vendors.  Place is beautiful, but seriously having second thoughts.

#4 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
        • 610 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:50 AM

Honestly... I have no nerves now.  They have a new staff that have been extremely helpful and quick to respond.

Also, I've come to realized that I'm having a destination wedding!!  I'm taking the island mantra of No Worries!!  I'm doing everything on my end and just keeping everything simple because... again I'm having a destination wedding!  The location is beautiful enough, not really that much to plan!  Many brides have had wonderful weddings there.  As long as you Don't Sweat the Small Stuff, I'm sure you're wedding will be wonderful as well!! :)

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users