Photo

legs & Bikini wax for 1st time....

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 snowbeltchick

snowbeltchick
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:09 PM

I thought about doing this as well (trial first).  I've just never had the patience to let it grow long enough in the past.

#12 orange_peel

orange_peel
    • 36 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

Ladies, I highly recommend a trial before the big day! I had a Brazilian and my legs waxed for the first time - and my legs got hyperpigmented like crazy, unfortunately. It kind of looked like I had a disease. At least my wedding dress was long!

#13 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

Would have never thought of doing a trial!

Originally Posted by orange_peel 

Ladies, I highly recommend a trial before the big day! I had a Brazilian and my legs waxed for the first time - and my legs got hyperpigmented like crazy, unfortunately. It kind of looked like I had a disease. At least my wedding dress was long!

#14 Evgal

Evgal
      • 175 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:19 AM

For best resUlts, I highly recommend doing 3 sessions before the big day. The more you do it, the less it hurts and the thinner your hair grows. Exfoliate frequently to avoid ingrowns. And bikini wax after your period because you tend to be more sensitive prior to it.

#15 pfeiffla

pfeiffla
        • 155 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:32 PM

I have had the legs/bikini wax done and I wish I would've known about taking the meds before hand!  I also didn't get the results I was expecting...they weren't smooth like they are after shaving and the lady told me it's because I didn't exfoliate!  You would think they would tell you to do that upon setting up the appointment if it makes a difference and they want return business!!!

#16 AwayDC

AwayDC
          • 155 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:53 PM

Thanks for all the pointers. I've been debating getting this done for awhile but was always too scared.

#17 JaziandSwag

JaziandSwag
            • 152 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:37 AM

I am in ladies...going to try it out :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users