Riu Palace Paradise Island - Bride to be and NERVOUS!!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 swojdyla

• 184 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

Yes the RIU allows children. They usually have a small section blocked off for children.  Hope that helps!

#22 leahpeah

• 156 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Riu Palace, Paradise Island Nassau, Bahamas
    • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hi Tina!  We are getting married at the Riu Paradise Island 10/7/11!!  Congrats to you! 

#23 DfoDanielle

• 2 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:07 AM

I am also a bride to be, getting married at the
      RIU Palace Paradise Island...

Is there anyone who has already been married there, willing to share some words of advice, pictures or other information...?

Thanks so much!

#24 northernbride

• 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:01 AM

just wondering about anyone who has recently been married at the riu Bahamas for advice 

#25 lunapow67

• 7 posts

Posted 09 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

We have not gotten married yet. We get married there next month. But yes of course! I will let you know once we get back.

As for Tim, yes he does have a website. it is:http://www.timaylenw....com/index.html 

As far as i know we dont have to pay for tim to take the photos. The photograper that usually does the RIU is a local as well. I will get back to you on that though. Yes it is $100 for visitors and only for 8 hrs of the day.

I cant tell you to much but once we get back next month I will let you know. take care!

Hi Im  planning my wedding there for June 2015 did you guys use a Videographer? How much was it to hire the photographer and a videographer?

Edited by lunapow67, 09 January 2015 - 04:35 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users