hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 emerald0130

• 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:23 AM

I just wanted to introduce myself..I'm a proud mom of the bride..my name is Debbie :)

I'm a huge diy'er and love a bargain so i'm hoping to share all of my finds with everyone..cause after all..what good is a great deal if ya dont let everyone know about it right?

My daughter is getting married at Dreams Punta Cana on March 17, 2011 and we are very very excited.  Wedding shower in November and i'll have lots of pics of all my great decorations soon!

Nice to meet everyone..hope to share and learn alot about everyone!

#2 lisa203

• 681 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 10:54 AM

Welcome to the forum, Debbie! Your daughter is lucky to have you involved. You’ve found a great site. Happy planning!

#3 mistibuard

• 444 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 11:10 AM

Welcome Debbie! We look forward to your ideas and hope you find some unique ideas on this site as well.

**Beaches Turks & Caicos- March 12, 2011**

#4 JanineA

• 2,482 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:57 PM

Welcome Debbie! I am definitely looking forward to seeing your decorations and projects after all what would this forum be without all the ladies sharing their inspiration and ideas and making them their own in a unique way. 

#5 Future_Mrs._Warren

• 152 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:24 PM

Welcome to the forum!! Enjoy all the fun wedding activities with your daughter!!

#6 debbiedoyle

• 151 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:05 PM

Hello!  There are alot of great ideas on these boards.  I'm helping a family member with their wedding.  Have Fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users