• 156 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

Thanks for sharing!

#12 beckye0520

beckye0520
    • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 01:11 PM

Hello ladies,

I am newly engaged and have stumbled upon the Excellence Resort. I thought the villa option was a great way for extra intimacy. However I have called the Excellence and they gave me a woman named Daniella at La Amada - another hotel on the property. She gave me some info, but when I asked for more I was told to send her an email. She has not responded to my email and now I'm wondering if I should have gone through a planner or through the group coordinator at the Excellence. Has anyone been in recent contact with the resort and could tell me who additionally I can contact? I want to try and plan the wedding for next summer.

All my best,

Becky 

#13 NatandCarlos

NatandCarlos
      • 6 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

Beckye0520 my fiance and I also plan on getting married next year July or August 2012.. I have emailed the resort directly and have received quick responses.  If you would like please PM me.

Cheers

#14 beckye0520

beckye0520
        • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:25 AM

Thanks for your response, I've only just now saw it. I did get info back finally from the resort and it's still on my short list. Have you booked yet?

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

Have you signed up for The Beloved Playa Mujeres & Excellence Resorts Webinar on April 14, 2012 @ 9:00am PST?  You should!  It is going to be very informative.  Meet the wedding coordinator and be able to ask them questions about planning a wedding at the resort.  We will also have Wendy Hicks on hand to answer your travel questions!  For those that attend the webinar and get married at La Amada or Excellence Resort in Mexico will also get a gift upon check-in!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users