Jump to content

Photo

Any brides from Canada?


  • Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#11 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
  • Newbie
  • 76 posts

    Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:14 PM



    Originally Posted by Vic0214 

    I think i 'm goign to donations to the cancer society and give a card to everyone at the reception instead of bringing favours.



    That's a good idea and I am considering it.  And it really cuts down on things you have to bring.



    #12 loua4

    loua4
    • Jr. Member
    • 397 posts

      Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

      I am from the GTA in ontario. We are getting married this Nov in the bahamas. We leave in 8 weeks!!! We are not doing favors for the reception. just the OOT bags for the gifts and the attendants gifts.



      #13 surprise_its_taken

      surprise_its_taken
      • Newbie
      • 76 posts

        Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:36 PM



        Originally Posted by loua4 

        I am from the GTA in ontario. We are getting married this Nov in the bahamas. We leave in 8 weeks!!! We are not doing favors for the reception. just the OOT bags for the gifts and the attendants gifts.


        What are you putting in your OOT bags? 
         



        #14 june11bride

        june11bride
        • Jr. Member
        • 304 posts

          Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:55 PM

          Northern British Columbia here!!


          Happily married on June 11th 2011 to the best husband in the world!


          #15 dcairns

          dcairns
          • Jr. Member
          • 347 posts

            Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:05 PM

            Montreal Quebec here!! I'm getting Married at Dreams La Romana, Dominican Republic



            #16 mexico_2011

            mexico_2011
            • Newbie
            • 82 posts

              Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:30 AM



              Originally Posted by Jennp99 

              Hi,

               

              I'm from Toronto and getting married at the Barcelo Maya Palace in March too. We have 30 people booked. Time is flying by. Only 5 1/2 months to go!


              What day is your wedding? Ours is March 16 at the Barcelo. Maybe we will be there at the same time!

              How are your plans going?
               



              #17 Vic0214

              Vic0214
              • Newbie
              • 114 posts

                Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

                So happy to see how many responses i've got. Yay Canadians!! i was wondering what Ta you guys are working with. The comapny i was usuing is giving me the run around and i 'm looking to replace them. I'm thinkng of usuing wedding holiday.com since they are located minutes from my house. Let me know thanks ladies.



                #18 cookiemunchkin

                cookiemunchkin
                • Jr. Member
                • 376 posts

                  Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

                  Where are you?  I used TA Becky (on this forum)... she's based out of Vancouver.  I dont live anywhere near Vancouver though, and it really made no difference.  She's super responsive which was a huge thing for me.

                   

                  Originally Posted by Vic0214 

                  So happy to see how many responses i've got. Yay Canadians!! i was wondering what Ta you guys are working with. The comapny i was usuing is giving me the run around and i 'm looking to replace them. I'm thinkng of usuing wedding holiday.com since they are located minutes from my house. Let me know thanks ladies.





                  #19 Vic0214

                  Vic0214
                  • Newbie
                  • 114 posts

                    Posted 29 September 2010 - 02:59 PM


                    I'm in toronto, how did you find becky?
                     

                    Originally Posted by cookiemunchkin 

                    Where are you?  I used TA Becky (on this forum)... she's based out of Vancouver.  I dont live anywhere near Vancouver though, and it really made no difference.  She's super responsive which was a huge thing for me.

                     


                     




                    #20 Jennp99

                    Jennp99
                    • Newbie
                    • 16 posts

                      Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:57 AM



                       

                      Quote:

                      Originally Posted by mexico_2011 




                      What day is your wedding? Ours is March 16 at the Barcelo. Maybe we will be there at the same time!

                      How are your plans going?
                       


                      Hey, we're getting married the same day!!! Ours is the 16th too. Plans are going okay. Picked our locations and meal as well. Got my dress, the bridesmaid dresses and the guys pants. I'm on a serious mission to find lime green ties. They're definitely not easy to find.

                       

                      How are your plans going?






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users