Sign in to follow this  
royfa

Bridesmaid or not???

I have an issue! My cousin really wants to be my bridesmaid but I don't really want her there! I don't feel that close to her and she's always making my life miserable. At one point I wish she just can't come to the wedding!

I don't know how to say it to her without having my family on my back!!!!!

Thanks!

Fannie

I would just say that you've chosen to not have any girls stand up on your side.. people are strange and who knows how she'll react, but do you really care? lol sounds like you don't care for her much anyhow.. she can't really get mad if you don't have anyone up there.

do you have a sister or one really good friend that is going, if so you can say you each chose to have one person on your side... If not I would just say that you chose not to have any bridesmaids...

Remember it's your wedding and you can do what you want. Do you have a best friend who could stand up for you? To match your FI's best man? Otherwise just say what cheese diva said.. you aren't having anyone stand up for you.

you shouldn't have a bridesmaid that makes your life misrable! especially on your wedding day!!!

i say, if you have to pick someone pick a close friend, or just tell her you're not having anyone stand up for you

I don't have a sister but I think I'll ask my bestfriend and if she can't make it, I don't need anybody on my side!!!smile36.gif

Fannie