ANY 2011 - Grand Sunset Brides?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lynfar

• 38 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 11:39 AM

Anyone getting married at the Grand Sunset Princess Resort in Mexico - Jan 2011?

#2 mymnky

• 16 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:54 AM

I'm getting married on the Riviera side, although I understand they are basically the same hotel.  My wedding is January 24th, 2011.  So many questions.  Perhaps you may already have answers.  Has anyone decided on the a la carte option for dinner?  There are 35 of us attending.   Also, I'm in desperate need of a photographer.  Suggestions??? 

#3 lynfar

• 38 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:38 AM

I'm getting married on the Sunset side Jan 11Th... I have been to the resort before, and you are correct... they are exactly the same. We decided on the Thai beach restaurant but were informed the other day that renovations were scheduled for that time so we had to pick an alternate. I‘m pretty sure we will be going with the La Fondue. We really want to be by the water. The resort has a photographer. I will try and find my email form Sandra (the coordinator I’m dealing with from the resort) and post it for you.  Have you chosen your colors? Or what your Bridal party will be wearing?

#4 MandyP

• 18 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 11:36 PM

Im getting married their, Jan. 31st 2011! Its coming faster then expected, hopefully with all that has been going on things will work out well for everyone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users