Gran Caribe Real Brides 2012

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#21 mexicobride422

• 158 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 12:33 PM

your wedding is two days before mine!! I will def be taking a peak:) So, please don't think there is some kind of stalker trying to crash.. LOL

Happy planning!!

#22 Shay12

• 68 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

I know that one of the terraces has green carpet... I don't know if that will bother you or not.

#23 JennandDylan

• 3 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hi Vicky!

YEAH! I am more than happy to have you come and take a peek and won't think you're a creep at all. haha.

Where are you having your ceremony and reception? We will be using the Gazebo (the Chapel is amazing but we are not Catholic) and then the Terrace Villa. The one without the green carpet. haha.

I'm so excited and think we have made a wonderful choice with picking the Gran Caribe for our wedding. : )

#24 mexicobride422

• 158 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

LOL thanks Jenna:)

Our ceremony will take place at The Royal on the beach.. Cocktail hour will be by a gazebo, close to our reception.. And our reception will also take place at Villas Terrace!

I wish we could get married inside the chapel.. I tried even though neither of us are Catholic=/

Are you going for a site visit? We will be going in August.. SO EXCITED to tour both hotels and do our food tasting.. And ask about centerpieces and all that.. :) If you need me to take any pics of anything let me know!

#25 happygal

• 20 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:09 AM

We're getting married there on August 29, 2011 (less then 2 months away!) If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, or post here.

#26 KernsWR

• 60 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

Enjoy the wedding site visit! My fiance and I went in February for 3 nights and it was not enough. If you have anyquestions regarding the resort or traveling, feel free to PM me. =]

#27 martin

• 343 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 11:25 AM

Hi there

Congrats and happy planing

The gran caribe real is a very good hotel to get married : )

Best Regards

Aida Navarro

Our Team

Astrid & Martin

#28 JenelleJTD

• Site Supporter
                • 26 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

Hi my name is Jenelle and I am getting married at Gran Caribe 3/3/12, I am so excited, I just joined this bestdestinationwedding.com website and I think it is absolutely fabulous!

#29 Shay12

• 68 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 11:00 AM

Welcome!! Sooo excited to have another bride to plan with! Keep us updated on your process!

#30 pamnrodphx

• 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 02:57 PM

Hi ladies!  I just booked our wedding for 4/21/12 today!  I found the posts on this website to be very helpful and am working with Wendy at Wright Travel on our rooms (thanks for all the referals on this site to her!).  We will do a site visit sometime this fall.  We will be having our wedding in the Gazebo and our receiption in one of the ballrooms.  I'm thinking about using an outside florist and found a referal in the Now Jade thread.  Anyone else have a good, inexpensive florist that can just drop off the flowers at the hotel?  Otherwise, we are going with the Luxury package and I plan to keep it simple, I want to have a great time and enjoy the wedding and not stress about trying to add too many details.  Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users