Photo

Gran Caribe Real Brides 2012

• Please log in to reply
179 replies to this topic

#131 michelleann

michelleann
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:02 PM

September 1, 2012!!! Any other September brides??

Does anyone know about an equipment rental fee if you bring your own DJ? I have a friend that DJ's from NY that will be attending, but he obviously won't be traveling with his own setup...

#132 latanyaleon

latanyaleon
    • Site Supporter
    • 41 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

[=][/]yes I am a September bride! 9/4/2012!!!!!!

#133 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
      • 43 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 04:48 PM

Hi Ladies! I just booked my wedding at the Gran Caribe for 3/14/13! :)  We are getting married at the Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel at 4pm with a private cocktail hour and private reception immediately following at the Albatros Terrace. I was wondering if anyone has had a night reception there? I am a little worried because the sun will set as we are starting to eat dinner and I have not seen any lighting in the pictures of the Terrace. Does anyone have any experience with this? Help! :)

#134 latanyaleon

latanyaleon
        • Site Supporter
        • 41 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:43 AM

Hi, can you tell me HOW you ordered your passport invites? I setup an account on multiply, found their sample invites, but I'm not sure how to communicate using multiply. I get married at the beach and will have my reception on the rooftop terrace (the one with green carpet) on 9/4/12.

#135 acornk

acornk
          • 68 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:53 PM

aisle2.jpgaisle3.jpgaisle4.jpgaisle.jpgWe just got back from our wedding :) It was absolutely perfect!!!! I will post a better review when i get settled in as we just arrived home today.

If you have Elizabeth as an on site coordinator she is absolutely amazing. My flowers were beautiful and the food was delcious, it exceedd are expectations for sure.

We got married at the gazebo at 3pm , with a cocktail hour at 3:30 on the beach and reception on the terrace by the gazebo.

We had the chicken florentine for dinner and it was amazing, the Spinach souffle as a starter was not a very big hit, and we had baked pear for dessert.

Marrying my high school sweetheart on April 7th 2012 at the Gran Caribe Real Resort

#136 acornk

acornk
            • 68 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:06 PM

dance4.jpgdance3.jpgdance1.jpgdance.jpg

Marrying my high school sweetheart on April 7th 2012 at the Gran Caribe Real Resort

#137 mizpriya

mizpriya
              • 268 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hey!! Welcome back! Congratulations on being a Mrs! Your pictures look beautiful. Love your dress. I can't wait to hear your full review!!! It looks like everything went well :)

Originally Posted by acornk 

dance4.jpgdance3.jpgdance1.jpgdance.jpg

#138 Norma83

Norma83
                • 173 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

Welcome back!!  I can't wait to read your review.  I've been assigned Elizabeth as my onsite coordinator, too.  So glad to hear you had a great experience with her :)  Just by looking at your pictures, it looks like you guys all had a great time!

Originally Posted by acornk 

aisle2.jpgaisle3.jpgaisle4.jpgaisle.jpgWe just got back from our wedding :) It was absolutely perfect!!!! I will post a better review when i get settled in as we just arrived home today.

If you have Elizabeth as an on site coordinator she is absolutely amazing. My flowers were beautiful and the food was delcious, it exceedd are expectations for sure.

We got married at the gazebo at 3pm , with a cocktail hour at 3:30 on the beach and reception on the terrace by the gazebo.

We had the chicken florentine for dinner and it was amazing, the Spinach souffle as a starter was not a very big hit, and we had baked pear for dessert.

#139 Jazzy

Jazzy
                  • 29 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 11:26 AM

I was told there would be an extra charge for a gap as well :/

#140 Norma83

Norma83
                    • 173 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

That's a bummer!  I think this is a new charge they've implemented.  Honestly, I never even asked about having a time gap.  I just told my coordinator that I wanted my ceremony at 1 PM and our private reception at 6 PM - 10 PM.  When we received our final invoice I didn't see any extra charges and our times were what we wanted.  It could be that I didn't get charged the extra fee because I booked my wedding and reserved our times back in 2010 - I know, a long time ago!!!

Originally Posted by Jazzy 

I was told there would be an extra charge for a gap as well :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users