Photo

Brandy's Boarding Pass Invitations (Lots of Pics)

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#31 82turtles

82turtles
  • 297 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 09:00 PM

Those look gorgeous! Good job!! I'm sure your guest will love getting them in the mail. Nicely done :)

#32 emilyk78

emilyk78
    • 220 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 02:16 PM

They are gorgeous!

~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#33 Brandy

Brandy
      • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:00 AM

Im doing good! So all the girls you asking are coming to the wedding? I asked three and probably only one will be able to make it. You should definitely get Rebecca to do your invites, what did you have in mind?  I think I plan on going dress shopping next month too!

Originally Posted by Tina5978 

I'm good honey and you?  Yes Rebecca sure did it lol.  I didn't get a chance to take a pic of the cards but I will with the girls when they try on dresses next month.  They are almost the same as yours.  I did my save the dates on Vistaprint but I think I want her to do my actual invitations.  I paid a good deal to customize the monogram and the cards so I figured the invites would be alittle expensive but I love the idea of not having to do a thing lol.  I'm really bad with pics but I will definitely post when we take some.  

#34 theend903

theend903
        • 173 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:54 AM

Your invites looks awesome!

Just a heads up..your home address is showing on the picture you posted.

#35 Brandy

Brandy
          • 2,628 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:37 AM

Thanks! Yeah I know, I get more concerned about showing other peoples address, guess I just have to hope nobody will actually use my address for any reason.

Originally Posted by theend903 

Your invites looks awesome!

Just a heads up..your home address is showing on the picture you posted.

#36 Ashlee2011

Ashlee2011
            • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 10:31 AM

How awesome!! I love the RSVP idea

#37 Tina5978

Tina5978
              • 231 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:00 PM

Brandy,  all 3 of them will be attending thankfully.  I did it as such: Sister of Honor, Cousin of Honor and Friend of Honor and they will all be there.  I really love the boarding pass idea, but I don't want to keep stealing your ideas lol.  It helps that Rebecca works in the city so we pick it up from her.  I'm so not creative so thinking of something different is hard hahaha.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#38 Tina5978

Tina5978
                • 231 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

Brandy your boarding passes are 3, 1st one is the invite, 2nd hotel/jamaica info and 3rd RSVP?  My FI loves the idea but he also wants passports lol.  My destination wedding is almost as expensive as if I did it at home lol.  I just love the idea of it lasting a week and not just 4/5 hrs.

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                  Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#39 Brandy

Brandy
                  • 2,628 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 04:49 AM

Hey Tina! Yes there are 3 tickets, the first one is the invite, the second is resort info, how to book and our website info, the third ticket is the RSVP, the kind that tears off and goes in the mail "postcard" style.  Oh I know what you mean it gets pretty expensive and fast Rebecca has done my monogram, Passports STD's, oot bag tags, boarding pass invitations, Bridesmaids cards, and shes working on my welcome books so you can only imagine how much Ive already spent, and I still have more stuff I want her to do for me! The passports invitations are a great option too, I loved my save-the-dates and they were just the simple one with no pages, so Im sure the invite with the six page insert is amazing!!!

#40 Brideof2011

Brideof2011
                    • 5 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:10 AM

Hi Brandy,

Great idea with the invitations, I think we are doing the same!  Thanks so much for sharing and congrats to you both

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users