Live Entertainment

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 renstar

• 19 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:14 PM

Hi Ladies! Could anyone recommend an entertainment company on Maui that would provide live music, hula dancers and fire knife dancers for our reception?  We thought it would be nice to have a private show for us and our guests. 

#2 BeachBound2011

• 82 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

Oooo we're doing that for our cocktail hour, but we're on Oahu.  If no one from Maui has any ideas, let me know - maybe our guy would know people on Maui that perform.

#3 SydneyFitz

• 34 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 11:15 AM

My fiance and I are looking into using Merkabah Fire Productions, their Facebook page is the best website I've found. They were super friendly on the phone, we are going to meet with them at the end of the month on our scouting trip! Hope this helps!

#4 mauipro

• 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

We have some friends that did that a few days before their wedding. They all got together at the Kalama Park Pavilion and had 2 musician and a couple of hula dancers teach hula to all the guests while the ate & drank, it was a hoot!  They got one hour with 2 musicians and 2 hula dancers taching hula and having a great time and they paid $680.

The used Hawaiian Island Weddings - very helpful http://www.hawaiianislandweddings.com/

#5 karyan

• 184 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 03:27 AM

great idea! I'm going to check them out too.

#6 renstar

• 19 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:54 AM

Hi ladies,

I wanted to see if anyone else has been able to find an luau-like entertainment services on Maui.  Merkabah Fire Prod. looks awesome, but we were looking for something more Hawaiian.  Any other suggestions? Thanks! 

#7 violetmaui

• 4 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:48 PM

were you able to find anything? i am also looking for a live musician or hula dancers for my bbq in july 2011.

#8 stevela

• 5 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:08 PM

well have a look under the http://www.mauiweddingassociation.com/, they have musicians listed as well as great hula dancers, I can recommend two for you 

They are AMAZING....seriously

and harpist Tatyana

Let me know if you need any other recommendations as we did some research.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users