Help Please...G/GM attire

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ms.H

• 169 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:06 AM

Just wondering if the groom and BM can wear the same thing?  or should they be at least a little different? Its just the two of them. FI picked up beige linen pants and white tommy bahama shirts for both him and his BM. Will this work?

#2 Valentine_Baby

• 452 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:36 AM

It will work if that's what you two like!  Destination weddings - anything goes!

if you want them to be different maybe suggest a tie, FI boutinerre (sp?) will prob. be a lil different . . .either way its your day and if it's okay with you, I say go with it!

#3 clgriffi7

• Banned
      • 630 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:41 AM

If your FI picked out these outfits, then I say go with it as it will make him happy.  Possibly the groom could wear a boutonniere and the BM not wear one.  (I will have to check with my FI to see if he and his guys even want them - not sure they are really needed when not wearing a suit/tux.  Trying to imagine the wedding pictures with bout's and I am not loving the mental image.)

#4 sxcT

• 1,282 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

I agree with the others...have the groom where something slightly different than the BM.  They will definitley be looking good in the photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users