Post Your Best Vegas Wedding Websites Here!

• Please log in to reply
-1 reply to this topic

#1 Tanya

Tanya
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 10:49 AM

OK let's go!!!

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:08 PM

great thread tanya!!

well, you can't NOT have these:

Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel

Little Chapel

Weddings at Paris Las Vegas

Vegas Vows

Chapel of Las Vegas

Weddings at the Venetian Resort

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 HeatherBranham

HeatherBranham
    • 1 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 08:19 PM

I'm getting married at The Grove in Las Vegas next summer! Would love to meet other of the same, or those already married there!!??

#4 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:01 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by HeatherBranham
      I'm getting married at The Grove in Las Vegas next summer! Would love to meet other of the same, or those already married there!!??
      Hi Heather,

welcome to BDW!!

sabrina is getting married at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas on July 28, 2007...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
      • 34 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:04 PM

I'm from Vegas, so if you girls have any questions that I can answer, let me know!!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 20 September 2006 - 11:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MARKSBRAT
        I'm from Vegas, so if you girls have any questions that I can answer, let me know!!
        you should post some elvis wedding pics

Awards and recognition: 

#7 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
        • 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:08 AM

Mark didn't go for the whole getting married by Elvis thing! We were supposed to have our legal ceremony Sunday, the 17, but we had to postpone it! So I'm gonna work on that some more!! We'll see how it all turns out. I'm a big country fan (he isn't) and I found a chapel where I could get married by "Tim McGraw!" Only in Vegas!!!!!!

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:14 AM

what a party pooper...that would have been so funny and the photo ops would have been awesome!

Awards and recognition: 

#9 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
          • 34 posts

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:34 AM

We'll see what happens!! I somehow have a way of getting what I want, if I try hard enough! (if you know what I mean! haha) I think it would be a riot! We also talked about getting a party limo and doing the drive thru thing!

#10 katiec519

katiec519
            • 7 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 02:08 PM

im using www.alwaysandforeverweddings.com they work with a lot of vendors and have great prices! i just got my entire wedding package for only $2000! reception and all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users