Photo

Our Discount Mugs Came Today!!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:27 AM

love the mugs.  to bad about the run around they gave you.

July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#12 Mischaka

Mischaka
    • 969 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

Love the mugs. They might not have understood the question you were trying to ask because they definitely have higher discounts. I believe there was 20% or even 25% off. You just have to stick it until you find that great discount. Like i'm sure around Christmas time there will be really good discount.

#13 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:56 AM

Your mugs turned out great!!! I am in a constant back and forth with discountmugs since they sent me my water bottles and they were completely wrong! Today I received my totes and those were completely wrong as well. They claim they are going to correct it but we'll see. So far the only way to communicate with them to resolve the issue is through emails and on their website....I would really like to scream at someone. Wooohsaaaa! I hope I end up with a happy ending like you. 

#14 EricaRN

EricaRN
        • 11 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:00 AM

We are ordering thermal travel mugs from this site for our wedding however we were just going to use one of they're clip art pictures and put our names, wedding date and Negil, Jamaica on them ... was there an issue because you wanted your own art besides the fact that they were out of stock in the mug that you originally wanted... Do you think if using there own art work and as long as our mugs are in stock we would have the same issue and will they send us a picture of the mug with our info and the clip art we choose before they print, so we can approve it, or did they just do this with you because you used your own art?

#15 meldal101010

meldal101010
          • 444 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:20 PM

The mugs look great!! I really love the shape of them :)

Discount Mugs seems to run in the habit of telling customers they are out of stock. They did the same with my order as well as a few other BDWers...overall the customer service is definitley lacking, but the final product always seems to turn out nice :)

#16 meldal101010

meldal101010
            • 444 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:21 PM

I think they charge a fee for sending the pics for pre-approval.

Originally Posted by EricaRN 

We are ordering thermal travel mugs from this site for our wedding however we were just going to use one of they're clip art pictures and put our names, wedding date and Negil, Jamaica on them ... was there an issue because you wanted your own art besides the fact that they were out of stock in the mug that you originally wanted... Do you think if using there own art work and as long as our mugs are in stock we would have the same issue and will they send us a picture of the mug with our info and the clip art we choose before they print, so we can approve it, or did they just do this with you because you used your own art?

#17 t1219

t1219
              • 310 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

They don't charge for artwork approval

#18 meldal101010

meldal101010
                • 444 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 06:00 AM

Sorry...maybe the order takes alittle longer if you do the approval. I thought i heard something like that in another post, but what do i know I didn't do the approval & it still took me over a month & a half to get my order...

#19 katieandaron

katieandaron
                  • 35 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 07:23 AM

The mugs look very nice!

How many did you order?  What size box did they come in?  I'm thinking about ordering 50 for our wedding in April but I'm worried about transporting them all!  I can mail them down to FL ahead of time, but still have to get them on the ship... 

#20 t1219

t1219
                    • 310 posts

Posted 01 October 2010 - 08:16 AM

I am taking about 40. The box they are in is just about the size of the mug. It took two suitcases to fit them in and then I have stuffed soft items I need all around them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users