Sign in to follow this  
mrskit

Getting Married June 2008 at Le Kliff in Puerto Vallarta

Hey all. As I mentioned in another post, I'm not longer getting married in PV as FH's grandmother can't travel so we're getting married at home in Brooklyn instead. I do hope that this thread stays though as Le Kliff is a great place for anyone considering getting married in PV!

welcome! i was married at Las Caletas - and SO wanted to go to LeKliff but we just didn't make the time. i can't wait to hear all about it! i flew Leigh Miller (photog) in from CA - but there are so many photographer options - just let us know if you have questions, and we can try to help.

as for points - you'll earn them quick just by posting, reading, etc. - but if you need to open something and can't, just let us know and we can donate some points to you!

Welcome to the forum! Le Kliff looks so beautiful in the pictures! You get points by posting and more points for attaching documents. I'm not sure exactly how that works, but once i posted some attachments, i think maybe i'm getting points when people open them. welcome4.gif

Welcome to the forum! There are many photographer reviews on this site which should help you find a wonderful one!