looking for sottero and midgley adorae (used)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 leeah

• 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:11 AM

I am interested in this dress too. I am looking for a size 10 Ivory. Does anyone know someone that wants to sell theirs? I am getting married in March 2011.

#12 andreabrazil

• 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

Brysbride2be - the dress came in Friday after 4 mos and it is prettier than I remember! I left it at the bridal store so that nothing happens to it.

I wear a normal clothing size 6 but ordered a 10 only because I have DD chest and you can tighten the corset. Since it is a corset I am thinking I will probably not have to make any alterations to the dress except for the length. Since it is a 10 if you do or do not lose any weight it will fit you :) i will definitely let you know when I am done with it and if you are still interested :)

Attached Files

#13 Avens

• 576 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

Lovely! Glad it seems like there are a few around that have it.

#14 jwong2011

• 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:47 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a used Adorae dress as well, but Size 2 or 4,

If anyone has one for sale please contact me!!!

My wedding is June 2011

THANKS SO MUCH!

#15 lmn0220

• 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:30 PM

I have this Paloma Blanca in a size 10. It's an older style, 27922. I bought it for myself but changed my mind. It's similar to the Adorae. It's Champagne and once wed. I'm selling it for only $275 as I need it to get out of my closet!!

Email lisanyren@hotmail.com for more info.

1 DSCN2201.jpg

#16 Gem1

• 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:14 AM

I have fell in love with this dress! is it however a bit out of my price range. Im a UK size 10/12 and 5ft 8in.

Please let me know if the dress you have is for sale and how much you are looking to sell it for. Thanks very much :) ,y wedding is nov 2011

#17 Mrswood2be

• 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 02:23 AM

Hi Gem1, I have this dress for sale in ivory. Uk size 12. I am the same size as you by the sounds of it, a 10 or 12. I bought this dress but then picked another so it is brand new unworn and unaltered. I paid £1,100 for it and am looking for £800 but would be willing to accept offers. Please let me know it you're interested. X

#18 mauibride2011

• 7 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 02:34 AM

I am (desperately) looking for a used Adorae as well. We leave for Maui, Hawaii late July  (the wedding is Aug 1st 2011)

ad I'm looking for a size 4 or a size 2

Let me know if you can help me out!

Also looking at the Sottero 2011 Miri  but as its just come out I doubt I'll find a used one before Aug

#19 yeya99

• 111 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

I have a dimond white Adorae  size 10. I wont sell it but 'Im willing to rent it out.   I am 5'5 and I wore 4 inch heels. Renter must agree to return it dry cleaned.

#20 adoraebride

• 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:02 AM

Is this still available?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users