Photo

looking for sottero and midgley adorae (used)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 ekennedy83

ekennedy83
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:37 PM

I'm on a budget, but IN LOVE with this dress.  Tried it on this weekend and can't get it out of my mind, but don't have $1100 to spend on it.  Anyone have a used?  Need size 8, 10, 12 or larger...we can always take it in!  MUST BE AN ORIGINAL.

#2 andreabrazil

andreabrazil
    • 25 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:44 PM

When will you need the dress? I will be selling mine in April. It's a size 8 Ivory.

Thanks,

Andrea

#3 ekennedy83

ekennedy83
      • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:00 PM

Thank you, but I am getting married in February, and I just found one...thx tho!

#4 arkae

arkae
        • 129 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:40 AM

my friend has one, she is done with it, i can put you in touch with her if you haven't already bought yours

#5 yaoyaoyao

yaoyaoyao
          • Banned
          • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

African  cheap wedding dresses are far from limited to the fluffy

white gowns shown in traditional bridal magazines. Instead, they boast of deep, rich colors and patterns

alongside long white dresses. In some cases, long white dresses meet boldly colored details for a unique and

elegant look. Colors that often show up in African bridal attire include:

* Mustard yellow
                * Red
                * Gold
                * Royal blue
                * Orange
                * Royal purple
                * Emerald green
                * Kente cloth with a mix of green (to represent natural plant life), red (to represent bloodshed during war),

and gold (to represent prosperity) is a popular choice

African cheap wedding dresses for sale often have straight or slightly

A-line skirts of varying lengths, though the most traditional dresses include a wrap skirt and top. Some are

short while others reach the floor. In some cases, the dresses are two pieces and show off a section of the

midriff. In others, there are two pieces (a top and a skirt) but the midriff is covered. Skirts may also flare

out at the bottom in a trumpet style or even have ruffles, though they don't always have any embellishments at

all aside from designs done in a contrasting color. Top styles can vary and include halters, strapless,

sweetheart necklines, sleeveless, long flared sleeves, and more.

#6 yaoyaoyao

yaoyaoyao
            • Banned
            • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:47 PM

African  cheap wedding dresses are far from limited to the fluffy

white gowns shown in traditional bridal magazines. Instead, they boast of deep, rich colors and patterns

alongside long white dresses. In some cases, long white dresses meet boldly colored details for a unique and

elegant look. Colors that often show up in African bridal attire include:

* Mustard yellow
                  * Red
                  * Gold
                  * Royal blue
                  * Orange
                  * Royal purple
                  * Emerald green
                  * Kente cloth with a mix of green (to represent natural plant life), red (to represent bloodshed during war),

and gold (to represent prosperity) is a popular choice

African cheap wedding dresses for sale often have straight or slightly

A-line skirts of varying lengths, though the most traditional dresses include a wrap skirt and top. Some are

short while others reach the floor. In some cases, the dresses are two pieces and show off a section of the

midriff. In others, there are two pieces (a top and a skirt) but the midriff is covered. Skirts may also flare

out at the bottom in a trumpet style or even have ruffles, though they don't always have any embellishments at

all aside from designs done in a contrasting color. Top styles can vary and include halters, strapless,

sweetheart necklines, sleeveless, long flared sleeves, and more.

#7 amandalu

amandalu
              • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:42 AM

I am interested! I would love her to contact me if it is still available. Thanks!

#8 andreabrazil

andreabrazil
                • 25 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:22 AM

When will she need the dress? Mine is a size 8 and i will be selling it after my wedding April 2, 2011.

#9 BrysBride2Be

BrysBride2Be
                  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:42 AM

Hi andreabrazil,

I am interested in your dress, my reception isn't until Sept 2011. (my destination ceremony is in June 2011, not sure if I'd want to bring the dress down south though)

Please keep me in mind when you're ready to part with it!

My email address is nghin.ngui@gmail.com

I am working out to fit into a size 8 so I guess we will see when the time comes :) Congrats and good luck on your wedding!

#10 Mrswood2be

Mrswood2be
                    • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:39 PM

Hi, I will be selling my Adorae Sottero Midgely dress that I will be collecting from the bridal store this weekend. It will be sold brand new and unworn as I have now changed my mind and picked a different dress.
                      It is a UK size 12, (US size and is in ivory. No alterations have been made either. Please let me know if you are interested. X

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users