Wedding Day Timeline

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 jayejayelynn

jayejayelynn
  • 165 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 22, 2015

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

I'm staring to think I need to change my times. Currently I'm getting married May 22, 2015 with the following times:

Ceremony - 4:00pm
Cocktail reception - 5 - 6

Reception - 6-9

#12 CurlyKristen

CurlyKristen
  • 209 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 31, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire
  • LocationPuerto Morelos, Mexico

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

And remember we all have to be there a few days before our weddings anyway, so you can kinda play with the timeline when you get there. We get there on a Wed and get married Saturday, so we can see in person how fast the sun goes down and what it really looks like at 4pm in January :)

#13 jayejayelynn

jayejayelynn
  • 165 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 22, 2015

Posted 30 May 2014 - 06:29 AM

And remember we all have to be there a few days before our weddings anyway, so you can kinda play with the timeline when you get there. We get there on a Wed and get married Saturday, so we can see in person how fast the sun goes down and what it really looks like at 4pm in January :)

True... I'm just going to print some programs and schedules out that are going to our guests before hand so I'll probably have to set the times for that reason

#14 TAkathy

TAkathy
  • Insiders
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 02:44 PM

Depending on the set-up, you may want some overlap of the cocktail hour with photos if possible so the guests can have something to enjoy while they are waiting for the photo sessions to be done.  

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users